Not the usual [Part 5]

I woke from a sleepless night. Well half-sleepness night, thanks to the pills I took.

The screams were deafening, I practically think I'm in a nightmare that I couldn't wake from.

Outside's still misty, but I need to get out of this mess and get something to eat. Or at least some fresh air.

While walking to Frypan's kitchen, I saw Thomas, who I didn't really expect this early in the morning.

He was watching the Maze doors, the Runners were getting ready to get in. But then he and I were seeing the same thing; Alby was coming into the Maze too.

Thomas elbowed Chuck, "Why's Alby coming into the maze?"
Chuck just shrugged, "Ain't nobody got time for that. It's the GLADE, Thomas. You can't really expect anything" and just like that, he came back to the Homestead.

Maybe I should ask Newt because he was there too, near the doors. I came up running and he saw me.

"Hey Y/N, how did you get up this early?" I came into a halt and walked with him.

"Ben's screams, terrifying. Got up and, I just need to get out. Here I am" I said, spreading my arms to show myself.

"Yeah, you're lucky you got sleep. We've had a Gathering and we've decided to banish Ben" Newt explained with a grim face.

I stopped and eyed him. "I didn't hear anything because of the pills... Didn't the serum work?" I asked worriedly.

"I don't know, he just got worst. Tommy there watched and I think he had nightmares" he jabbed his thumb towards the Homestead.

"Yeah, I mean, who wouldn't, right? By the way, why is Alby going into the maze with Minho?"

Newt looked at the Maze doors and answered, "So he heard from Minho that a griever was killed; now they're investigating it. I'm just hoping they'll be fine and get back when the time comes" he pursed his lips and I nodded eventually.

I thought about it and hesitated.
"Ha-have you seen Gally around?" I finally asked.

"No, haven't seen him. Ah, I need to go to work early, sorry Y/N!" he waved and I waved back, continuing my walk to Frypan's.

When I got there, there's still no sign of Gally. I shrugged it off and ate alone.

Note :
Well

That sucked.

Sorry for the really short update :( I'm really thinking hard for the new chapters and my mom is really not helping. I hope you had a great day and always remember to smile guys!

Dunda x

EDITED! yay