Ache & Blood [Part 1]

I woke up with the sun glinting through the wood of the Homestead and felt my head on top of Gally's chest.

He's already awake, playing with my hair; as usual. I feel a slight ache on my head, but ignored it casually.

"Morning captain. What are you doing with my hair again?" I chuckled. He smiled warmly and said, "Hey, you're awake. Well, I can't help but play with it and hoped that I didn't wake you up but.. oh well"

I sat up and quickly felt the pain in my head again. "Ow" I reflexed, touching the back of my head.

"What's wrong? And where exactly are you going?" He asked.

"Just a slight headache. No worries. Well as if you don't know, I have a job to attend to or I would be kicked out by Winston" I poke him.

"If you're kicked out then I would kick him too. Just wait here, don't get up. Imma get you something to change"

Gally searched the closet and gave me his oversized shirt and a pair of my shorts. I gave him a look and he just smirked. I put them on anyway and waited for him to change.

"I'm done. Let's go grab a break-oh shuck" his eyes widened as he looked to my face. He quickly searched under his bed for something.

I was confused, but then I realized that there was blood dripping from my nose. He returned with some tissues and wiped it gently. He also gave me some while we walked out of the Homestead.

"We need to go to the Med-Jacks. No exceptions" He pushed.

"Okay, okay. But after breakfast? I mean I'm not really that sick-" but I quickly regretted what I just said because I stumbled and nearly fell. Gally quickly grabbed me at my shoulders to keep myself from falling.

"Whoa, whoa. Okay you're that sick. Just let me carry you; and hold on to my neck okay?" He grabbed my legs before I said yes, and carried me all the way to the Med-Jacks.

Note :
So how is that for an opening? Too much? Too dramatic? I hope you like it this far. Leave a comment!
EDITED!