Medicine [Part 2]

Jeff and Clint were just coming out when they saw us drawing near.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jeff asked while Gally sat me down in a bed.

"We don't know. Her head is aching and nose bleedin'" Gally answered.

"Okay Gally, we'll check on her" Clint said and went to grab the medicine box.

Gally grabbed my hand and whispered softly, "I'm still gonna get some breakfast for us, and tell Winston you're not coming in today okay? Just a while, I promise"

I hesitated because I didn't want him to leave so quickly, but I'm hungry and I do need to tell Winston..

"Okay; okay then" He kissed my forehead and quickly went outside.

***

Gally ran to Frypan's kitchen, cursed for the long line there, and finally took a couple of sandwiches and a pouch of water.

"Hey wait up, you look terrible, shank! Why you in a hurry?" Frypan put a hand on Gally's chest and looked at him from head to toe.

Gally just realized he was sweating from all the running and from the look of his face, he doesn't look very well. He feels it too; he feels sick to his stomach.

"Y/N's sick. We don't know what happened; it just started when she woke up. She's now in the Med-Jacks, and I'm going to Winston's to tell him that she's not coming" He explained, still panting.

Frypan nodded a couple of times then sighed, "I hope she's alright"

Gally paused and took a breath.

"So do I"

Note :
Wow I just realized when I edit this chapter and the first was so short...
EDITED!

Well it's the anxieties I think lol (or maybe that's just an excuse for me that I have no idea at all) 😅

Continue reading then!

Dunda x