Part 1: 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝗼𝐥𝐝

"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝗼𝐥𝐝"

Xiao stood atop the Wangshu Inn. His dark green hair flowed behind him as he gazed upon the thousands of miles of Liyue.

The night was dark and clear.

It was nights like this that he enjoyed the most.

Letting his golden eyes pave the path for his wandering mind, a glint from the shore caught his eye.

So of course was decided to check it out.

•••

Xiao gracefully landed on the soft grass beside the shore.

His gloved hand reached down to pick it up and examine it.

"E-Excuse me..."

Xiao froze and swiftly turned around, his senses alert for any and all danger.

But alas, it was only a mortal.

A beautiful mortal.

She had H/L hair of H/C and delectable S/C. His favorite part though was her shining E/C eyes.

He moved from her face to her body. She was small and delicate, a soothing fragrance emitted from her very being.

She was wrapped in nothing but a pure white blanket. Xiao grunted at this new discovery and looked away.

"Y-Your..."

He paused after realizing his sudden stutter. What was happening to him?

The women however, nodded.

"Y-Yes I know"

She replied and gripped the blanket closer around her body.

"I was about to leave when I realized I had lost my necklace and you so happened to find it"

She started, the tension rising with every word for her. But for Xiao, it was pleasant to hear words drip from her mouth like honey.

Suddenly, Xiao picked up the women in a flash almost making her lose her blanket.

"W-what are you doing?!" She exclaimed in sudden shock.

Xiao jumped up landing of top of a house without a sound.

The poor woman could even scream. Xiao held her close when a harsh wind blew from behind him.

"D-don't drop me!" She whispered clinging to him when she realized how far down the fall would've been.

Xiao prepared to jump again "wasn't planning on it".

•••

Xiao gently placed the woman down of the ground beside her home.

"How did you know I lived here?" She asked still against him.

"I know where everyone lives" was all he said leaving Y/N to imagine the rest.

Xiao's ear twitched when he heard sudden movement.

Metal clicked together when it hit the pavement.

Xiao pushed the girl off of him and brushed some of her hair out of her face.

"Best get going"

Then as if he was need there, he disappeared into the night.

"M-Miss L/N!" A young knight exclaimed as he rounded the corner and covered his eyes.

"P-please put on something!"

♥︎♡︎♥︎