Part 25: 𝐅𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡

"𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐞"

"Is that really..?" Y/N said and Xiao held the blackened hair pin.

"Yes the curse is now sealed away Daiyu's pin" Xiao nodded and dropped the pin the ground before smashing it with his foot.

Y/N gasped "t-that's all you have left of Daiyu why would you break it?".

Xiao smiled and hugged Y/N close to his chest.

"Me holding onto the past caused all of this. I do not wish to be reminded of this" he smiled and picked
Y/N up bridal style.

"I think it's time to go home"

•••

Y/N and Xiao arrived back at the Inn but Y/N kept looking over at Xiao nervously.

Of course Xiao noticed this.

"Is something the matter my love?" He asked and held her closer.

Y/N messed with her fingers and blushed.

"It's just... when we were laying on the floor you asked me-" she was cut off by Xiao.

"To marry you"

Y/N nodded and Xiao chuckled.

"That wasn't very formal of me. Will you allow me to try again?" He asked and stared into Y/N's eyes.

Y/N nodded and Xiao fell to the floor.

He grabbed Y/N's hand and kissed it gently.

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"

Tears of happiness fell from Y/N's eyes as she collapsed into a ball on the floor.

"M-my love!" Xiao said worriedly and Y/N picked up her head from in between her legs.

"Of course!" She smiled and tackled Xiao into a tight hug.

Xiao smiled and held her closer to his chest.

"Don't scare me like that love" Xiao laughed and Y/N smiled.

"It's only fair" she said with closed eyes.

"So when do I start preparing for another little one running around the inn?"

Y/N and Xiao gasped and their heads turned to see Goldet leaning in the door way.

"G-Goldet!"

♥︎♡︎♥︎