Part 16: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲"

"Xiao do you love me?"

A small voice murmured quietly to the power adepti.

"Of course how could I not? Your perfect...your mine"

Xiao had never been so vulnerable before. Never did he think he would fall for anyone let alone a mortal.

"Then say my name"

The girl grip around Xiao's waist loosened and she looked up at him with teary eyes.

Those beautiful blue oceans began to spill hot tears so Xiao wiped them away and put her head against
his chest.

"Daiyu, I love you and no one else. I will never love anyone else ever"

•••

Y/N's happy smile slowly faded when she remembered that she wasn't the only one.

Xiao had had another before her and it was driving her crazy.

Why was she having this memories?

It's not like they were hers.

Childe had snuck Y/N out of the City and she ran from there to the Wangshu Inn.

"This is awful..." Goldet sighed when Y/N told her why she was back.

"I hope it's ok if I say here for few days, the city is a little hectic at the moment" Y/N chuckled sadly.

•••

Y/N sat in the dark on her soft bed trying desperately to go to sleep.

But one thing kept her awake.

Daiyu.

She thought back to this morning when she had that memory.

She was beautiful no wonder Xiao loved her.

Just thinking about it made her heart twist.

Y/N turned over back facing the window with a pillow squished over her head.

"I was hoping I would see here love"

♥︎♡︎♥︎

Do you wanna see another lemon?