Part 9: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

(You may change the colors to your liking)

"𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲"

The sun was just beginning to set when Y/N had closed to shop. It was a bit early but she had good reason. Tonight was the Harvest Festival.

It was where the people of Liyue pray and thank the god, Rex Lapis, for having such a good harvest season.

Y/N dusted of her dress and fixed her hair before join a crowed a people making their way to the center of the city.

•••

Once everyone had gathered together they all kneeled down to there god and thanked them.
(I know it's only one but gods also take many forms so I ain't gonna confine them to a gender)

After prayers the festival festivities could begin.

Mostly dancing and drinking but it was still fun.

Y/N was busy dancing with a few children and friends from the village that she hadn't noticed a golden glint pierce the night sky.

•••

The stars twinkled from up above and the moon was now front and center.

It was time for Y/N's favorite part.

One by one swan dancers walk towards the center.

Then the music began to play.

They slowly spread their wings, creating anticipation amongst the crowd.

Then the song began to speed up as well as their dancing.

Y/N's eyes lit up at their beauty. When she was little she had always wanted to be apart of the swan dance at the Harvest Festival.

"Hey Y/N!"

A familiar male voice called out to the young girl.

"Xiaojun! What are you doing here?" Y/N smiled at her old friend.

"I came back for the festival. I would never miss one!" Xiaojun laughed and clapped his hands to the beat of the music.

"What are you waiting for? Let's join the crowd!" Xiaojun smiled and dragged Y/N into the dancing crowd.

"Xiaojun huh"

♥︎♡︎♥︎