Part 6: 𝐁𝐫𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

"𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞"

"𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞"

Today was the last day of Y/N's visit. She had packed her belongings and she had already eaten.

Normally she liked to leave early in the morning before anyone woke up so they wouldn't pester her. But this time she stayed hoping to see him once more.

"Y/N why can't you stay?" A young boy asked clinging to her dress fabric.

"I have to get back to my home" she said kneeling down to the child's height. He nodded and hugged her neck before running off to play with his friends.

Y/N sighed before looking up at the inn. Her E/C orbs widened when she saw the familiar green hair and golden gaze piercing right through her.

She blinked and he was gone.

"Am I going crazy?!" She mentally screamed.

"I should ask Goldet about this"

•••

"Y/N? I thought you left this morning" Goldet said as she wiped down a table.

Y/N shook her head "not this time" she began to fiddle with her traveling hood.

"I um wanted to know if you know someone named Xiao"

Goldet stopped cleaning and looked over at Y/N. "U-um yes but I didn't expect him to talk to anyone else" so spoke with a surprised tone.

"Well we met about two days ago and then we saw each other last night as well" Y/N explained and Goldet nodded walking behind her counter.

"Hmm I didn't know Xiao had any interest for mortals" she said scratching her chin "he only talks to me for almond tofu".

Y/N shrugged "he's....interesting" she muttered blushing when she remembered to physical contact they had the other night.

She began to blush even more when she realized what she just said.

"Interesting aye?" Goldet teased. "T-that's not what I meant!" Y/N yelled flustered.

•••

Xiao watched from the second floor railing. His piercing gaze softened when they fell on Y/N's flustered mess.

He crossed his arms over the railing and dropped his head down.

"Damn"

He thought to himself.

He began to think. More so fantasize.

With each thought he promised himself he would punch himself.

"14.....17"

He counted until he was stopped by the sudden memories of......her.

"Daiyu..."

The name appeared in his head switching from the pleasant thoughts of Y/N to the hurtful memories of Daiyu.

He remembered how her dark black hair flowed in the wind and how her bright blue eyes lit up every time they met.

He smiled bitterly.

"My love, we promised one day that we would be one together. Why did you have to break that promise?"

♥︎♡︎♥︎