Part 10: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐝𝗼, 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝗼𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

Y/N laid in her soft bed after a long night of dancing.

She will admit, she was a bit tipsy.

She tried not to drink to much because she did have work the next day.

The H/C haired girl kept fading in and out of consciousness but eventually she fell into a deep sleep.

•••

Xiao silently slid open the houses door. His bored gaze landed on Y/N's sleeping figure making him sigh.

He slowly crept over the her place on the floor. She looked so peaceful.

Xiao gently laid her kicked of blanket back over her body and continued to stare at Y/N.

He subconsciously began to rub her H/C hair, something about this was.....familiar.

Xiao leaned down and admired Y/N's peaceful state. It may have only been 3 minutes but to him it felt like a lifetime.

He slowly inched closer to Y/N, his golden eyes lock on her lips.

Soon enough he planted a soft and gentle kiss onto Y/N's.

He slowly pulled away, his eyes widened when he saw two wide E/C eyes staring back at him.

He jerked himself off of the girl and was about to leave when her small hand reached out and grabbed his wrist.

"Xiao....please" she pleaded helplessly, as if she had been waiting for this.

"Stay Tonight"

♥︎♡︎♥︎

Hope you like this book so far. It makes me so happy to know people like my work.

Anyways the next chapter might just be....a little spicy 😏😅