Part 4: 𝐆𝗼𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝗼𝐮𝐫

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲"

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲"

Y/N slowly opened her E/C eyes too an open window letting the golden sunlight drip into her room followed by a warm breeze.

She looked over to her side to see a beautiful red kimono/hanfu (Idk which one).

She stood up and brought the dress closer to view. It had stitched embroidered flowers and came with a soft pink ribbon for the hair.

Y/N grinned knowing her uncle had gotten this for her. It reminded her of the other jewels he'd buy for her from his adventures into the market.

"Y/N your finally up" a loud voice echo throughout the small room. "Huai'an!" Y/N exclaimed happily when she saw her uncle.

"How about we go catch up over breakfast?"

•••

Y/N and Huai'an walked down the many stairs to the bottom of the tree the inn was built on. "There's so much I want to tell you about!" Y/N smiled cheekily as Huai'an jumped down the last step.

The Inn keeper smiled at his niece before quickly glared at the sky.

"Why does everyone look at the sky around here?" Y/N huffed.

Huai'an shook his hands and his head "I-it's nothing! Hey I think I see your cousins!" Huai'an covered and grabbed Y/N's hand leading her away.

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT UNCLE HUAI'AN!"

•••

Meanwhile a certain guardian watched the young girl with blushed cheeks.

Her demeanor made him grunt out a small chuckle but he quickly covered his face.

"What's going on?"

♥︎♡︎♥︎