Part 13: 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

"𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮"

"𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮"

Y/N smiled as she played with the sleeping Xiao's hair. It was just so soft how could one resist?

She sat up and slowly pulled her hand away but something held her down.

Xiao fluttered his golden eyes and held Y/N's hand down on his cheek.

He brought it to his mouth and gently kissed it.

"Xiao what's gotten into you?" Y/N's chuckled and Xiao hugged her waist.

"You..." he mumbled.

Y/N blushed when she realized they were both still nude.

"I-um...let's go out! Like the beach or something"
Y/N suggested

"I have an idea..."

•••

"XIAO WHAT ARE WE DOING?!"

Y/N squealed as hang onto the male for dear life.

Xiao started to mess with her by tipping her side to side and almost dropping her.

"P-please stop!" Y/N cried and Xiao laughed.

"I will never drop you my love"

Y/N blushed and huffed out a sigh.

They were standing on top of a floating island. Y/N didn't even know how they got up there.

"Right here, we can sit down and just watch the world" Xiao said as he set Y/N down back on the ground and held her hands.

Sure enough there was a small deck like building with a few benches surrounded it.

Xiao held Y/N in his lap and placed his head on hers.

"It's so....breathtaking"

Y/N was mesmerized by the rivers and animals and people. A birds eye view made everything look so small.

Xiao moved Y/N's head to the side and kissed her neck softly.

"I knew you would love it..." Xiao smiled and closed his eyes.

Y/N stood up and dusted off her dress.

"Will you dance with me?" Y/N smiled and tugged on Xiao's hand.

"I've never danced before" Xiao said quietly as he stood up.

Y/N wrapped his arm around her waist and placers hers around his neck.

"Then you place your hand in mine..." Y/N instructed and Xiao quickly intertwined his slender fingers with hers.

Y/N began to him a song her mother would sing for her and the two of them swayed to the music.

Y/N dropped her hand from his and placed it on his shoulder.

"I love you" Y/N said smiling up at Xiao.

Xiao wrapped his arms around her small frame and the two look out at the cliffs and hills.

The sun began to set and the slight breeze around them settled.

"I love you"

♥︎♡︎♥︎