Part 17: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you can guess the songs and the groups then I'll uh do something

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ if you can guess the songs and the groups then I'll uh do something

"𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝗼 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡"

Xiao stepped down from the open doors, his shadow reflecting onto Y/N by the moonlight.

"Y/N..." Xiao spoke passionately.

He began to walk towards her and gently pushed her down onto the futon.

Again, he dragged his index finger down the folds of her yukata and let his tounge travel up and down her body.

"X-Xiao...what's gotten into you?" Y/N said quietly trying not to waken anyone up with her soft moans of pleasure.

he didn't responded taking off his shirt once more.

"Xiao" Y/N said sternly and pushed him away. He lifted his head up from her stomach and raised an eyebrow.

"Can we just...talk for a moment?"

•••

Y/N pulled her kukata back uh to its original spot and Xiao sat up against the wall.

He looked frustrated which made Y/N slightly uncomfortable.

"Why did you come here?" Y/N said deciding to break the ice.

"I wanted to" he said with looking at her.

Y/N crawled in front of him and grabbed his hands.

"Why are acting so strange? One minute your cold as ice then the next your all passionate" Y/N tried to communicate with the male but he wasn't listening.

"Why are you messing with my heart like this..." she murmured just loud enough for him to hear.

Xiao pushed Y/N down off of him.

He looked sad now.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled against her neck as he nuzzled into the warm skin.

"Please..." Y/N's E/C eyes widened.

Never had she expected that Xiao could be so vulnerable.

Y/N and Xiao held each other until the moon was high in the night sky.

By then Y/N had fallen asleep and Xiao pried himself out of her arms.

He walked to the two open doors that he entered through, watching Y/N's soft breathing made him smile with relief.

Once he looked out at the cold and heartless world his usual frown was dawned on his face.

"I'll be back soon love, but right now I have some business to attend to"

♥︎♡︎♥︎