Part 3: 𝐅𝐚𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

"𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝗼 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐡𝐮 𝐈𝐧𝐧"

After a long day of business and none stop baking  Y/N decided she would bust her aunt, Verr Goldet.

She owned the Wangshu inn between the Guili Plains and the Dihua Marsh.

Luckily, there was a path for her to follow which meant she wouldn't have to look at her map every two seconds. But unluckily for her was that there had been a lot of hilichurls spotted in the area.

•••

"Y/N! Did you just walk all of the way here?" Smiley Yanxiao exclaimed when he saw the young girl stumble her way the the inn.

"Yes but I'm fine. I just wanted to see you for a few days"

Y/N smiled at the worried expression plastered on his face.

Even though he wore such a tough persona he was truly a sweet heart underneath.

Smiley Yanxiao lead the young girl into the inn to greet her aunt.

"Y/N! Did you walk all the way here?!" Goldet yelled and Y/N laughed.

"Hey I said that!" Smiley Yanxiao said making his way into the kitchen.

Y/N and Goldet made there way up to the balcony on the top floor where they enjoyed tea and almond tofu.

"It's been so long since I've seen you" Y/N began, taking a bit out of her almond tofu.

"So I decided that I would come down here for a bit. I hope you don't mind"

Goldet shook her head vigorously almost spilling her tea.

"N-No! It's no inconvenience at all!" She smiled, but not at her.

Rather, at the roof. So naturally Y/N looked behind her but she saw nothing.

"What was that?" Y/N asked returning her gaze back to her aunt.

"Nothing!" She said quickly "It was just a bird"

♥︎♡︎♥︎