Part 2: 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐬

"𝐀 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝗺𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐬"

The morning sun rose over the quiet city of Liyue. Golden hour was upon us.

For most, their heads lay soundlessly against a soft pillow. But for Y/N, she was up early to gather the newly arrived ingredients for her bakery.

•••

"Ah Miss L/N always a pleasure to see you at this hour" a merchant greeted as he set up his shop for a long day of work.

Y/N smiled and nodded "the pleasure is all mine" she chuckled.

The young girl made her way to the harbors running into a few store owners on the way.

"M-Miss L/N" Y/N heard a young males voice call to her from her right. It was the young knight from the night before.

"G-glad to see your doing fine this morning!" He awkwardly greeted and scratched behind his head. His pale cheeks blushed with a rosy pink and his long brown hair fell into his face.

He's was obviously new.

Y/N adjusted her grip on her bag and brushed his hair out of his face.

"As to you" she smiled and continued walking.

While picking her needed ingredients she could feel a harsh gaze watching her every move. Although, she didn't dare look around herself.

•••

Y/N returned to her bakery running into children and their families. A few greeted her and a few stayed silent but it wasn't like it mattered to her.

What really matter was that she would be open in a few hours and she wasn't ready at all.

She managed to remain composed however, inside she was internally dying.

She rushed into the kitchen and immediately began to prepare the food.

•••

Only a few minutes to spare, Y/N was exhausted.

Suddenly she heard a knock on her door so she scurried to open it.

"Mr. Yuu! Your right on time" she exclaimed and clapped her hands together

She quickly walked behind the counter and grabbed a small basket filled with delicious jade parcels.

The mans mouth practically watered at the dish
"T-thank you for taking the time to make this!".

"I hope it's good I don't normally make this normally it's Xiangling but she isn't here at the moment.." Y/N said handing him the food.

The man bowed and made his way out only for more costumers to make their way in.

♥︎♡︎♥︎