Realize

I smiled taking a bite of my ice cream when  felt eyes on me for the hundreth time today i turned seeing Hoseok and Arahee immeditly look away.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Yoongi again, after lunch we stopped by our lockers and a note fell out of Yoongi's locker.

I picked it up and handed it to him which he took it back curiously

Meet me in the gym-bambam

"Dont go" i said looking up at him "Whats the worse that could happen?" he asked and i shrugged.

He turned around walking to the gym i cant let bambam hurt him i thought and followed Yoongi quitely.

He went in the gym and i waited a minute before quitely going in and hiding behind the bleachers where i could see out.

"What" Yoongi said standing infront of Bambam "Nothing i just wanted to bother you" Bambam said playfully and Yoongi arched a brow folding his arms over his chest.

"You emo shit" Bambam said chuckling "How am i emo" Yoongi asked him "Let me see your arms i bet you cut yourself" Bambam said smirking.

"Go fuck yourself" Yoongi said bluntly Bambam pushed Yoongi lightly and then grabbed his beanie trying to pull it off but i couldnt let him.

I ran to them as fast as possible and pushed him hard making him fall. "What the fuck you bitch" Bambam said standing up "Dont talk to her like that" Yoongi said stepping beside me.

"Im not just going let  her do that" Bambam said in the smacked me but then Yoongi tackled Bambam hitting him over and over saying lot of things i couldnt describe.

Ara-hee's POV

I watched as Yoongi hit Bambam over and over was yoongi telling the truth earlier i thought to myself as a few teacher came in and pulled Yoongi off of Bambam.

I snuck out from behind the other set of bleachers and left unnoticed

Time skip 

We walked into the house and throw my backpack onto the couch plopping down next to it.

"Can i talk to you" I asked Hoseok and he nodded sitting next to me. "I.. i think maybe Yoongi was telling the truth and maybe Minji didnt kiss Bambam..." I said and Hoseok sighed.

"But what if they were lying Ara-hee you are baby sister and i need to protect you with my life and i will do anything to do that so i dont think you should trust them"

Hoseok said and i sighed "But you think we should just trust Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and rose?" i asked scoffing "Come on sis dont turn this into a fight" Hoseok said pleadingly.

"She has been out bestfriend for our whole lives and your just wanting to pick some else over her" I asked him really already knowing the answer.

"I miss her too Ara-hee but im trying to do whats best fot you to keep you from getting hurt" Hoseok said defending himself. I got up and stormed up stairs to my room slamming the door. "How could he just leave her like that" I said to myslelf flopping onto my bed sighing.

"Im going to talk to Bambamand i will get the truth tomorrow" i said rolling over and falling asleep for a short nap.