Cheater?

"Why are we just staring at her" I asked confused "We smell a hybrid and she is he only one looking back at us" Jungkook said "We don't know if she actually is a hybrid though" i said and Jungkook shrugged "But she smells like Yoongi.. as if.... Yoongi do you have any siblings?" Jimin asked and Yoongi shook his head "My only sibling killed themselves" Yoongi replied bluntly.

"Well then the only other option is....." Jimin paused before looking at me "You guys had sex and now she's your mate and i couldn't have been more then a day ago as strong as the scent is" Jimin said with a look of worry. "You cheated on her?!" Namjoon yelled causing me to jump "what no i would never"  Yoongi said quickly before looking at me which i was just looking down.

"Babe please-" he said stepping forward but i only stepped back "Don't" i said softly "I can't fucking believe you" Namjoon said stepping in front of me "You seriously have the audacity to cheat on my baby sister" Namjoon said referring to me because we have known each other for so long.

I just turned around and left going into the bathroom only to see Jennie staring into the mirror "I swear you're everywhere aren't you" i scoffed and she jumped only now noticing my presence. "What do you mean" she asked like a cute puppy "Don't play you bullshit with me" i said and her eyebrows scrunched together.

"He is the one you were talking about right? When you said you were protecting someone you love?" i asked and she nodded looking down "You slept with him or your his sister but she killed herself but there is only one option." I sighed and she looked down at me with wide eyes.

"You think- no of course not" she said immediately, i walked up to her staring up at. her and she just looked at me and gulped. I ripped the beanie off her head and she gasped and i just sighed looking at the fluffy white ears that sat on her head.

I sat the beanie on the counter and turned walking to the door but as i placed my hand on the handle i spoke "Meet at the gym after school.. bring Yoongi cause i know he wont talk to me for the rest of the day to get his thoughts together" she was silent for a minute "And if i don't?" she asked and i smirked not looking at her only keeping my eyes on the door in front of me "You don't have a choice" i said before walking out not giving her a chance to reply.

I walked back to the lunch room seeing Yoongi sitting down with his head in his hands and Namjoon a couple feet away looking pissed with Jin standing in front of him with his hands on his chest trying to calm him down and the rest of the school surrounding them.

I walked over to them smiling at Namjoon, "Come on" i said and the boys listened but at my voice Yoongi's head shot up. "Bab-" "Shut up" Namjoon cut him off and i sighed walking out.

I walked away with the boys except Yoongi following "We are meeting Yoongi and Jennie at the gym after school she's a hybrid' i said and they all gasped.