TAEKOOK

Don't come at me for shipping please.
I wrote this at school 👁️👄👁️

This is just Taehyung taking care if Jungkooks heat.

_________________________________

JUNGKOOKS POV

"taetae what are you doinggggg" I whined at my hyung who was currently digging in the closet "it hurtssssss" I added griping my stomach.

"be patient babyboy" he said not even turning to look at me so I whined even more. My eyes started to water form the pain.

"okay i found it" he said and picked up a bag and sat it on the bed. "What's that" I said glancing to the bag then back to Tae "curiosity kills the cat" he cooed "and that's why I'm not the cat I'm a bunny" I said bluntly and rolled my eyes.

"Right.... Anyway" he said showing of his boxy smile. "how bad does it hurt"
He asked "really really bad" I whined clutching my stomach. "it feels like someone is stabbing me in my ovaries" I groaned and Tae sighed chuckling softly.

"kook boys don't have ovaries" Tae said trying to hold back laughter. "thats not what Jimin hyung told me" I said scrunching my eyebrows confused.

"why would Jimin tell you that" Tae asked still chucking "Well Jimin would know he made babies with Yoongi" I said shrugging and Tae's eyes widened "they what" he asked shocked and i nodded.

"tell me exactly what Jimin told you" tae said and I nodded again. "well Jimin told me boys have ovaries a month ago but the other day he said 'i'm confused about my sexuality and... Yoongi wanted to help so... He let me kiss him'" I said and Tae sighed "all they did was kiss?"

I nodded and Tae rolled his eyes "then why did you say they made babies" he asked and I shrugged "Yoongi hyung told me you kiss to make babies"

"Jungkook I swear to god-"

Time skip

Taehyung smacked my ass causing me to moan so he could slip his tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance which of course he won.

"Good boy" he said striking and I blushed, slowly he pushed himself inside of me causing me to whimper at his huge size. We had somehow lost it clothes while kissing I wonder if I'm pregnant now the thought slipped past my mind and then right out as Taehyung thrusted causing me to moan.

"h-hyung" I moaned out "I love it when you call me that babyboy" he groaned kissing my neck. "That can go both ways daddy" I moaned and i could feel him smirk against my neck "But I think I Luke that one better" he said and trusted harder causing me to moan extra loud.

"Shit" I moaned and he placed and hand over my mouth "Keep that pretty shut slut" he said and I moaned at the name itself.

Soon I came on our stomachs and he came inside of me.

Time skip

We sighed flopping against the bed "Hyung do you think I'm pregnant now"

"Jungkook I swear to god"