SSSSteamy;-0

I smiled zipping up my suitcase, i had told my parents that i was going on a school trip for two weeks. I walked to the front door seeing my parents on the couch "You better not come back pregnant slut" My dad said and i smirked slightly "No promises" i said before walking out. I wasn't going to promises that i wouldn't some home pregnant because i don't know what is going to happen with Yoongi because he is always testing me.

I didn't have school today since Yoongi and i did get in that fight with Bambam yesterday, but we do have to go back to school tomorrow. After school for the rest of the boys they came to pick me up.

I walked out getting into Jin's car "So how'd it go" Jin asked smiling as i sat next to Yoongi "I didn't really give them enough time to say anything" i said and he nodded pulling out of the drive way.

Once we got to Jin's we went inside and they showed me to the room Yoongi was staying in so that we could share. I put up my things before coming out of the room and going downstairs.

Later that night after dinner Yoongi and i decided to go ahead and go to bed, the next morning my eyes fluttered open to Yoongi peppering my face with kisses. "Good morning angel" he said with a rapsy morning voice that was really hot, my cheeks turned red at the thought and he smirked before kissinf me deeply which i didn't hesitate to kiss back.

He pinned me down and crawled on top of me not breaking the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entry which i denied just to tease him he hissed and moved his hand down gripping my ass tightly causing me to let out a breathy moan which he took advantage of and roughly slammed his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan.

We fought for dominace and of course he won, he then moved his lips down to my neck kissing it softly before roughly sucking on my sweet spot once he found it causing me to moan. "Your so sexy baby" he groaned in my ear causing me to sqeeze my thighs together "So needy huh" he said smirking and my cheeks turned redder then it already was.

He sat up a bit pulling of my shirt and kissing my chest since i wasn't wearing a bra since i was sleeping. I moaned softly running my fingers through his hair and pulling on it lightly, he was probably leaving tons of hickeys. He used the hand that wasn't holding him up to grab my thigh tightly, i moaned as the door opened casing me to squel. Yoongi, who some how lost his shirt in the process, quickly grabbed the comforter and pulling it over me so my chest wouldn't be exposed to who ever was at the door.

"Learn how to fucking knock" Yoongi hissed as we looked at the person standing at the door. The bunny boy was forzen in place and his cheeks were a bright red color "Little Jungkookie just wanted to see some titties" Jimin said smirking walking in and leaning agaisnt the doorway "N-no i-im gay" the cute bunny boy stuttered looking down "I-im sorry J-jin wanted me to c-come wake you u-up" Jungkook said before bowing "Sorry Noona and Hyung" He said turnign around and sprinting out.

Jimin chuckled lightly "We are animal for god sake how did he not hear you guys i for damn sure did" he said walking out and shutting the door behind him. I burried my face in Yoongi's neck and he chuckled lightly "So cute" he purred and i giggled.

He stood up streching and yawned walking to the bathroom "Seriously" i mumbled getting up and then getting dressed having to deal with the soaking heat between my legs.