mean girls

I yawned throwing on a black hoodie and rippe skinny jeans, i was happy i get my kitten back but i feel bad that i he had to spend a night away. I walked out of my room in pain because of what happened last night, i wasnt allowed to wear make up so i just hoped they wouldnt pay attention to the cut on the bridge of my nose, my black eye, or my swollen cut lip.

"So the sluts finally awake" my dad said folding his arms over his chest, "Yep thats me" i called out smiling sarcastically "You better watch that mouth of yours" My mom said and i rolled my eyes "Can we just go" i asked and she nodded heading to the door.

We got in the car not saying a word all the way there "If i found out your pregnant i kill you, i wont have you hurt our family reputation now go" she said pulling into the school parking lot. I didnt say anything and just got out walking into school biting my swollen lip from anxiety all the boys are going to be pissed i thought to myself.

I put my head down walking down the hall way "Theres the slut" i sighed upon hearing Jennie's voice, i looked up slightly to be able to see her but she cant see my wounds. "We have you little bestie now" The one with bangs said, i looked up completly seeing Hoseok and Ara-hee standing behind the four mean girls.

The twins silently gasped at seeing the bruises "Aww what happened did your boyfriend beat you up" Jisoo said smugily "Yea the one you stole from me" Rose added folding her arms over her chest. "Actually im her boyfriend and i wouldnt ever dare to hurt her but i cant say the same about you guys" i heard a framillar voice say and then an arm go dropped across my shoulders.

I looked up seeing the person i expected which was Yoongi, i looked down at me and immediatly saw it "What happened?!" Yoongi said frantically turning to me and taking my face in his hands to examine the wounds. "You know what happened" i said softly and he nodded.

"Come on your to hot to be played by a bitch" Rose said smirking "and why would i want to be played by you" Yoongi said glancing at rose. "Im done listening to you bitches and as for you" Yoongi said looking to the twins "How could you betray you bestfriend" He added. "That so called bestfriend kissed my boyfriend" Ara-hee said pouting "You shouldnt assume things when you dont know the real story... maybe you should be blaming your boyfriend instead of the girl who has been there for you your entire life..." Yoongi said and she scoffed.

"There is a picture of them kissing Yoongi" Hoseok said stepping foward which only made Yoongi step towards him "But you both havent took a chance to let her explain have you" Yoongi said and Ara-hee stepped next to her brother "For what? so she cant explain how she had her tongue down my boyfriend throat" Ara-hee said rolling her eyes.

"No its so that she can explaun to you that your boyfriend left a note in her locker telling her to go to the gym and when she go there he kissed her and before she could pull away one of these girls took a picture" Yoongi said grabbing my hand. "Your whipped thats the only reason you dont see the truth" the girl with bangs said looking nervous.

"No im just not stupid enough to fall your shit" Yoongi said pulling me away and to the boys. They all looked at me with wide eyes "Great nowthat we are away from them i can say this" Yoongi said turning to me "Ill fucking kill him" He said, his eyes filling with pure rage. "You wont be alone" Namjoon said stepping forward and soon so did the rest of the boys.