Jimins in love

Jimin can we talk.... alone" i asked as were all sitting on Jin's couch including the twins, he nodded and got up but i couldn't help but hear Ara-hee's small sigh that followed, so we walked to his room and he sat on his bed patted his bed beside him.

I sat down and he spoke "So what's up" he asked smiling, his eyes disappearing "Your in love with her aren't you" I saiad and his smile immediately fell "W-who" he stuttered looking everywhere but me "Ara-hee... i see the way you look at her... the way you just want to hold her when she cries... and don't think i messed how mad you looked when we saw their faces... you looked straight at her and i know your waiting to find out who did it soyou can kill him"

He sighed finally meeting my gaze "I love her..." He said softly and i smiled "Well... you the only one left who needs an owner..." i said and he nodded. I got up walking to the living room and he quickly followed me.

"Guys we need to talk about who is going to help Jimin during his heat" I said and his eyes widened "I will" Ara-hee said without hesitation, "No... you wont" Jimin said and Ara-hee tilted her head confused "Why not" She asked  "Because it won't actually mean anything to you" Jimin said softly looking down "But it will mean everything to me" he added.

Ara-hee stood up and grabbed his hand pulling him into the kitchen so they could talk alone.  A couple minutes later Jin stood up "Im going to go cook dinner" he said "Ill help" i called standing up also but when we got there we stopped in out tracks upon seeing Ara-hee on the counter with Jimin standing between her legs with one hand in her thigh and the other up her shirt,  not to high up though.

Jin's jaw dropped and before he could scream at them I quickly placed my hand over his mouth and pulled him out of the kitchen.  He pushed my hand away and began yelling at me "I AM YOUR OPPA YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR ME THEN THAT" he yelled.

"Why are you yelling at her?" Yoongi asked "Ara-hee and Jimin were making out and Jin tried to stop them so I  Covered his mouth and pulled him out here" I said and Yoongi nodded.

Not to long after the two waddled out of the kitchen hand in hand and the couldn't even look at us.  They just waddled up the stares not daring to spare a glance at any of us but before they could all the hybrids dropped to the floor screaming in pain. 

"What's happening" I asked and Taehyung sighed picking up a crying Jungkook.  "It's breeding time" He said before carrying the clinging boy up stairs.