idols?

I knocked on the studio door in Jin's house, heairng a faint 'come in' i opened the door seeing Namjoon typing on the computer. The computer screen showed alot of music stiff that i didn't really understand but i recignized it form Yoongi's laptop.

He looked at me smiling brightly, showing off his precious dimples. "Hey... can we talk" i asked, i was glad it was saturday so i had time to do this. "Yea of course, whats up" He asked spinning the chair around to face me as i took on the leather chair.

"Considering all of this stuff... you have a big passion for music right?" i asked and he nodded, the word music perking his intrest. "Well yesterday i found Yoongi's journal" i said looking down feeling bad for reading it as i rembered Yoongi's embarresed face.

"What about it" he asked sitting back making the chair lean back a bit. "I read it... i know that sounds bad but... here just look at it" I said getting into the small bag i brought and handing him the book.

He gladly took it and opened it reading it, after a minute he looked up at me with wide eyes "This is.... really good" He said and i nodded fully agreeing with him.

I got out Yoongi's computer and clicked on the recordings he had clicking on the same song i listened to yesterday, it was the song for those lyrics. I handed him the laptop and he quickly pressed play.

After the song finished he sighed in deep thought, "With the right vocals and voices this can really be something" He said looking up at me "Did you just realize he is into this stuff" he asked and i nodded.

"So... what exactly did you come here for" he asked and i sighed "Your working on getting auditions right?" i asked and he nodded "Could you maybe... helo him get an audition" I asked looking down and he smiled.

"Bighit entertainment is looking for a nine member band... you and ara-hee like music?" he asked the last part and i nodded "What about Jennie" i asked and he sighed "We don't really trust he completly yet.. plus two siblilings in one band imagine how much they will be fighting" He said anf i nodded.

"But what postions would the other boys be" i asked and he smiled again "I would be a rapper along with Yoongi and Hoseok and then the vocalists would be Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin and as for you two girl... which ever one your good at" He said and i nodded.

"Which one do you guys do" he asked and i sighed "Im better at rapping and she's better at singing" i said and he nodded, later today we will get everyone in the room for a little meeting and we can all talk about it... we can work on this song and then ill have Yoongi help me form the other songs" he said and i nodded.

Jin opened the door seeing and only then did i realize how close Namjoon and I are. I was leaning forward with my elbows on my knees and he was doing the same thing, we were about 7 inches apart and this room was quite big so we should not have been that close.

"What. the. hell." Jin said folding his arms over his chest, Namjoon stood up rather quickly "Jinnie-" he was cut off, "Nope" Jin said popping the p "Breakfast is ready" he said before walking out with Namjoon fraintically following.

A while later, after the Namjin couple settled their fight, Namjoon got us all in the living room and we were all currently sitting on the couches. "I couple of you are probably going to be mad... but for two totally diffrent reasons so im going to say this now Jennie this conversation doesn't really include you because, sorry to say this, we don't fully trust you yet. Yoongi, please don't be mad a Minji... she truly is trying to help you" he started.

"So... first things first... Yoongi Minnie showed me one of your songs and before you start yelling it is really really good, wiht the right voices and vocals it could be big... and thats why Minji and I were thinking... So Bighit Entertainment is looking for a nine member group and i thought that would be perfect for us... what do you guys think" he finished with a long sigh.

"You... you actually thought it was good..." Yoongi said looking at Namjoon shocked and Namjoon only nodded smiling widely. "So... how would you guys like to be idols" i said and they all looked at eachother and after a minute Yoongi stood up "Are you fucking kidding we would love too"