Jennie told

I made my way downstairs as Yoongi was still in the shower "You guys have fun?" Taehyung asked sitting next to a now blushing Jungkook. My face soon turned red also "You guys didn't finish?" Jimin questioned and i only shook my head. "Oh yea you should probably know something" Namjoon said sitting on the couch pulling Jin down next to him causing the older to bluh madly "What" i asked him "Ara-hee and Hoseok got suspended, Ara-hee went to question Bambam and brought Hoseok along with her and Bambam ended up hitting her so Hoseok just... broke and beat the shit out of him.. he had to go the hospital" Namjoon said placing a hand on Jin's knee not to far up because he knew Jin wouldn't be comfortable with that just yet.

"Hoseok hospitalized him..no... that's not something Hoseok would do" I said softly and Namjoon shrugged, Yoongi made his way down the stairs and made his way to the kitchen mumbling "It's about time that asshole got what he deserved" which we all ended up hearing.

Soon enough we were all back in Jin's car heading to school, once we got there all attention turned to us "Look who's here it's the slut of the school" Jennie said walking up to us staring me down. I rolled my eyes "What am i a slut for now" i asked folding my arms over my chest "You sucked your bestfriend boyfriends dick at that party last year" she said and my arms dropped to my side and my eyes widened. "H-how-" i was cut off "She wouldn'y do that now mind your own buissness" Yoongi said stepping infront of me.

"Aww now the sluts boyfriend is protecting her thats cute... wait... does she suck your dick to... so that she can get what she wants out of you" Jennie said and Yoongi stepped towards her and she stepped back adiubly gulping but before Yoongi could dp anything else Namjoon put a hand on his shoulder "Yoongi... she's a girl you can get arrested" Namjoon said lowly.

"She needs to watch her mouth" Yoongi said warningly "How about.. you let the girl handle it her consiquinces wont be as bad as your's" Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded stepping out of the way and looking back at me with an apoligetic look and i smiled trying to tell him that i wasn't mad at him. Jennie smirked and stepped towards me leaning next to me by my ear "This one is true... there's no covering this one up" Jennie said "Im sorry its Lisa" she wispered barly audible.

I looked at her confused and she sighed "Lisa is behind all of this and im trying to protect someone i love" She whispered before stepping back and i swear i could see her eyes tear up before she smacked me and she flinched and her eyes immeditaly flashed regret. 'Im so sorry" she mouth before walking away "What the fuck are you not going to fight her" Yoongi said and i only shook my head holding my cheek.

Jimin was standing next to me and i knew he heard what she said because of the way he was looking at me "GO FUCKING FIGHT HER WHAT ARE  butYOU DOING" Yoongi yelled "Trust her judgement Yoongi" Jimin said lowly his voice laced with warning and Yoongi only nodded.

We walked down the hallway passed Jennie and those other girl and the other girl with bangs smiled sweetly at Jennie "Keep listening to me and he will be fine" Lisa said gently and Jennie nodded but soon she grabbed her stomach and fell to the floor crying in pain.

The other girls took her to the nurse office and i couldn't help but to think about how weird that was. At lunch we were all sitting at out normal table and then Jimin started to sniff the air "Guys do you smell that" He asked and everyone shook their heads except for the other hybrids "Yea.. i do" Yoongi said softly "It smells kinda like Yoongi... but i don't know like girly i guess... or wait... Yoongi do you have a sibling" Jimin  asked and Yoongi stood up looking around until he meet eyes with a shocked Jennie who was saring back but she was now wearing a beanie.