Truth

I opened my eyes with a bright light shinning in them. I groaned shutting my eyes immeditaly not being used to lights "MINNIE?!" i heard a voice yell and my eyes popped open seeing the same person who found me in the bathroom "J-jin?" i stuttered and he nodded smiling. I looked aroun the room seeing all the boys and Yoongi was standing by the door leaning against the wall.

"What are guys doing here" i asked softly and Yoongi scoffed "Don't think i want to be here cause i don't Namjoon talked me into it, said i'd regret it if something happened to you." He said and i only nodded "Yoongi. Hall. Now." Jin said and Yoongi obeyed non the less, Jin followed shortly after him. "W-why would y-you do t-that" a small voice choked out catching all of our attention.

"Jimin-" i started but he didn't let me finish "No... no... You mean so much to me Minji how do you think i would feel if you actually succeded huh?" He said and i sighed not really knowing what to say. "I shouldn't mean anything to any of you" i said softly "Shut the hell up" Yoongi said walking back inside "Hyung im sure she regrets it al-" Namjoon started but Yoongi was not having it.

"No you will not speak for her." Yoongi said before turning his attention back to me "How dare you try and kill yourself without even considering how much that would hurt us hell how much that would hurt me." He said and i sighed "You hate me" i said softly "How stupid are you i dont hate you i could never hate you, Im fucking inlove with you but every time i look at you all i see is his dick in your mouth instead of mine" He said before walking out not giving me time to respond.

"Well then" Jin said chuckling akwardly, "When can i go home" i asked and Jin smiled "The pills you took wearnt that strong and your cuts wearnt deep enough for stitches luckily i talked them out of calling your parents and out of putting you in a phyciatric ward but they did say you need to be on watch all the time so im thinking you can tell your parents your going on that school trip for longer since in a few days is when the hybrids are going in heat so you can help us take care of them thats assuming you wont be helping Yoongi because of everything but besides all that you should be able to go hime to today or tomorrow morning and if you have to stay here tonight you can tell your parents your spending the night at Ara-hee's"

Jin said "Wow you just have everything figured out don't you" i said and he nodded happily. As if on cue a doctor walked in "There is a boy crying by the door in the hall way if anyone knows what thats about.. anyway good to see you awake Minji your brother Jin here said he can take you home so after looking over your file i think you can go home today if thats fine with you" he said and i nodded, my mind going straight to the crying boy.

"Great have a nice day" He said and then walked out, i ripped the IV out of my arm and ran into the hallway seeing Yoongi curled up on the floor breathing heavily with tears flowing nonstop. I crouched down next to him and started rubbing his shoulder gently causing him to flinch and open his eyes quickly, he saw me and sat up wiping his tears away which  were immiediatly replaced by more. "Shh it's okay" i said softly and he jumped foward knocking me over and wrapping his arms around me.

"W-why him" he stuttered and i sighed wrappiing my arms around him tightly "I didnt want to" i said softly and he backed away just enough to see my face "What do you mean... wait... d-did he?" he asked and i only slightly nodded "Ill fucking kill him" he said standing up quickly. He looked so vulnerable at this moment and i just wanted to wrap my arms around him and protect him forever.

I stood up next to him and grabbed his hand "Wait... if he forced you to why didnt you just like bite his dick off or something" He asked and i sighed "That night at the party... i walked in and he was on top of Ara-hee... she was so drunk and she was basically already passed out.. i pushed him off of her and then... h-he... he pulled out a gun and pointed it at her and he said if i didn't do it he would shoot her" i said and he nodded softly.

"How... how can i believe you" he said softly as if scared to offend me "Jin" i called out and Jin came through the door so quickly "Yes" he said sweetly "Do you have my phone" i asked and he nodded as he fished it out of his pocket and handed it to me before leaving back into the room again. I pulled up the picture Bambam had sent me while i was on the phone with him and then showed Yoongi.

"Minji... ill kill him" he said looking back to me and only smiled "You don't have to" i said softly "I meant what i said back there i really am inlove with you" he said and i smiled "I love you too" i said, my face turning a crimson red. He leaned in slowly but about and inch away he spoke so softly i xould barely hear "Can i" he asked and i nodded immeditaly and he leaned in a bit further causing our lips to connect.

Our lips moved so peacfully against eachother as he wrapped a arm around my waist pulling me closer so or body's where touching. We pulled away slowly, both of us smiling "I love you so much" He said sweetly with the look of pure love "I love you more"