Heat

📢🔞📍Lots of smut 📍🔞📢

I wrote this at school👁️👄👁️

_____________    

I grabbed Yoongi's hand helping him up as Ara-hee did the same with Jimin and Hoseok just picked up Jennie.

We got them upstairs and into the rooms.  I got Going I to sit on the bed and he was just holding onto his stomach whimpering loudly.  "Fuck why do I do" I mumbled and I swear I could see a tear come out of his eye and flow done his cheek.

"T-touch m-me" he whimpered "Yoongi I don't-" "p-please" he cut me off and I could see him rub himself gently through his jeans.  I tried looking everywhere but him as he was doing that but I could feel myself getting wet.
P

"Minnie" he whimpered softly,  rubbing himself a bit harder.  "O-okay l-let me go c-clean up" I stuttered rushing into the bathroom.

I took a very quick shower and blow dried my hair after shaving because my insecurity was really coming though.  I looked in the mirror and sighed...  My body is disgusting and I have to show him.....

I threw on one of Yoongi's hoodies the whimpers started getting louder.  "M-minnie" he called and I finally came out not quite expecting what I saw.

Yoongi had his pants down and his member in hand.  His head was thrown backwards with his eyes closed, i squeezed my thighs together before walking to him slowly and carefully to make sure he didn't hear me.

I got in my knees in front of him and waited for his hand to go back down to the bottom of his shaft and then I placed a really quick peck on his tip and he hurried to jerk his hand away and look down at me.

"S-scared me" he whimpered with his cheeks red,  as were mine. "Such a bad boy" I said smirking and licked his long member from the bottom to the top causing him to whimper.

"N-not a bottom" he groaned out,  "you sure look like one right now" I said meeting his eyes "I-ill show you a fucking b-bottom" he growled and grabbed me throat standing up and turning us around pushing me roughly onto the bed and my eyes widened.

"You took way to long in that bathroom" He said smirking obviously trying not to whine. "I was scared....  I don't want you to see me naked so I was trying to look as good as possible" I said softly,    looking down.

His eyes immediately softened "baby you are so beautiful" he said pushing a piece of hair out of my face "your just saying that so I'll fuck you.... " I said softly "maybe a little" he said chuckling causing me to giggling "but seriously....  Your the most beautiful girl I have seen" he said before kissing me rather gently.

I deepened the kiss so that he can get pleasure as fast as possible,  I didn't want him to be in anymore pain which I knew he still was he was just hiding it.

The kiss quickly became heated and he started to kiss my neck leaving hickeys causing me to moan and whimper softly I traced my fingers down to the him of his sweatshirt and pulled it off.

He pushed his hands up his own hoodie that I was wearing but before he could get to high he stopped at my hip and pulled away from my neck smirking "are you not wearing panties" he asked already knowing the answer.

I shook my head softly "why not" he asked and I shrugged "didn't think there was a point in it since it was gonna come off anyway" I said and he nodded.

It seemed like a light bulb went on in his head as his eyes widened for some reason before returning to that smirk and shoving one finger inside of with literally no warning at all causing me to moan at the sudden pleasure.

"F-fuck" I stuttered and he chuckled "That all you got?" I asked him smirking "I was trying to be gentle since this is the first time you've ever been touch like this but if that's what you want" he said pushing another finger in.

I whimpered at the pain of stretching a bit and he started moving his fingers rather slowly. Suddenly he pulled his fingers out and turned laying down on the bed next to me after taking off his pants the rest of the was.

"Ride me" he said demandingly and I gulped nodding slowly.  I got on top of him so that I was straddling him and slowly started to lower myself but he stopped me "I meant my face" he said smirking and my eyes widened.

"Yoongi i-" I started "Now" he said demandingly "plus...  It's oppa to you" he added. He grabbed my legs and pulled me farther up "Now listen to oppa" he said and I sighed before nodding.

My face was a bright red color as I did what he said and he wrapped his arms around my thighs.  I could feel his tongue lick and sucks my folds causing me to moan rather loudly.

"Ahh fuck" I moaned out "watch your fucking mouth" I heard him say even though his voice was muffled.  I leaned back resting my hands on his stomach but I used one of those hands and moved it down and started jerking him off causing him to groan. 

"O-oppa" I moaned and I could feel him smirk "g-gonna c-cum" I stuttered and he started going rougher as my juices poured out of me.

He gently pushed me off his face while licking his lips.  I moved so I was never to him once again,  he sat up kissing me deeply but when he tried to add tongue I denied so instead he smacked my ass causing me to moans and he then slipped his tongue in.

He got on top of me again as he kissed me more.  He pulled of my hoodie kissing down to my chest,  "such a pretty little slut for me" he said leaving hickeys.

He pushed my legs apart and lined himself up with my entrance before looking back at me asking for permission and I nodded so he gently and slowly pushed himself inside of me.

I whimpered from the pain as he just groaned.  Eventually the pain disappeared and I nodded at him so he started moving causing me to moan. 

Eventually he started pounding into me as I dug my nails into his back causing him to groan even more.  He wrapped a hand around my throat while holding himself up with the other as he continued to pound into me.

"Good little slut" he groaned out as teats started to like us in my eyes "Crybaby I'm just getting started" he said smirking  and soon enough I came so he pulled out and jerked off for a second before cumming on my stomach.

He sat up leaning against the head board "now....  Ride me..." Yoongi said and I sighed before sitting on his lap "Your dick not your face right" I asked and he smiled nodding.

I slowly lowered myself onto his member as I whimpered and he groaned.  Once it was fully inside of me he spoke gripping my ass causing me to moan softly "now start grinding bitch" he growled.

I slowly started grinding but he got impatient and grabbed my hips moving them again and soon enough we both came again.  I buried my face into his neck breathing hard.

"You didn't think we were done did you?"

___________________
I'm thinking about making a Taekook smut in this story (next chapter).  Should I? I'm really in the mood to write