Chapter 27

IZZY

It was in the middle of the night, and I was running in the woods. I was so happy for some reason. I looked back and the boy that saved me, who I couldn't remember, was there.

I touched the side of an old rusted building and said, "I win!"

He came touched the building a couple seconds after me while breathing heavily. "Well, I'm not a track star like you,"

"I know... I'll go easy on you next time,"

"Whatever," He sighed, and at that instant, there Was an arrow shot into the leg. He cried out in pain with the arrow sticking out of his leg. Before I could comprehend what was happening, there was an arrow in my leg too. I fell and cried out like he did.

Three people approached us with worn out ski masks on their heads. My vision was blurred partly from tears and partly from the loss of blood I was experiencing. I pulled the arrow out of my leg really quickly, and screamed in pain. It was worse taking it out than them shooting it in.

I looked over to the boy who was crying with the arrow still lodged in his leg. My hand was bloody but he held it.

"Izzy, if anything happens to us, just know that I love you, and I always will," He whispered in between breaths.

"I love you, too," I sobbed.

One of the men spoke up, "You two are going to be fine. We're just taking you somewhere safe,"

"What do you mean 'we're going to be fine'? You freaking shot both of us in the leg!"I screamed.

"We just did that so you wouldn't run away... Now, Izzy-" One of the other men started.

I cut him off, "How do you know my name, you stalker? Leave us alone!"

"Shut up!" The one in the middle yelled and smacked me so hard I knew it left a bruise. The boy gave him an angry grunt.

"Now, Izzy... Where's your brother?" The one who hadn't talked yet asked.

"What? I'm not telling you where my brother is!" I yelled. One of them nodded, and one of them stabbed me in the stomach.

I screamed, and the boy yelled, "Do that again, and I swear I'll kill you!"

"Don't, please don't." I was crying knowing that they were going to hurt him next. They stabbed him in the upper arm, and he cried.

"We'll get more out if them when we get them to headquarters. Bag them."

They both pulled out burlap bags, and put them on our heads. Then everything went black.

Hey guys!

2.23k reads

101 votes

21 comments

Please keep commenting, voting, and just reading my book!

If you aren't already, read my other book THE OTHER STILINSKI!!! Thanks, loves!!! 💖