Chapter 22

IZZY

At that moment, Tommy ran into the maze. I was going to run in after him, but Newt held me back. The doors closed and all stayed silent. I probably just lost three of my best friends.

Cam dropped on the ground and buried her face in her knees. She started sobbing. She just lost her true love. I felt her pain.

Newt pulled me into his arms, and we stood there for a while. This was the worst situation. Newt went over to the Homestead with Clint to talk and I sat down by Cam.

"Hey, Cam. It's going to be okay," I comforted.

"It's going to be okay for you," She mumbled.

"What?" I asked confused. How was it going to be okay for me?

"You don't get it do you?" She looked at me her eyes red and cheeks wet with tears.

"Cam, what do you mean?"

"It's going to be okay for you. You have Newt. You'll always have Newt. My life was probably klunk before I met him. Everything is always okay for you! You always act like everything's okay! But it's not! You know, I'm done with you right now! Go away, Izzy!" She screamed.

I was hurt, but I was trying not to show it, "Cam, I know that you're upset right now, so I'm going to pretend you didn't say that," I got up and went to find Newt. I knew that he would love me in a time like this.

A/N: hey, guys! Here's your update!

1.73K reads

60 votes

17 comments

Bye, Loves! 💙