-Chapter 16-

"I'll be yours if you'll be mine"
Chapter 16: the Slytherin Hufflepuff party
(Part 2 and final)

"So what do you think ?"
Elsie is showing me the dress she'll be wearing tonight, it's a mini light purple dress, with a sort of veil falling on it, hard to describe but incredibly beautiful.
"I think it's an amazing dress."
"Alright, show me yours."

I put on my dress and wait for her thoughts.
"Where did you find that beauty ?"
"I don't remember the name, a full black shop, the woman working there was really pretty, very strict."
"I think I know the place, next party we'll go there."
"Of course..a lot of other dresses I want  to buy there."
"Alright, time for makeup and hair !"

I straighten and curl her hair, she's had a new haircut than fits her really well, then she curls mine and we move over to makeup.
I ask her to give me a natural look, nude lips, a little bit on the eyes and on the skin, then she does her own because I have no talent for makeup, we're ready twenty minutes in advance and we decide to take a few pictures.
Draco told me to meet him in front of the bookshelf, I arrive there and he's standing in a black shirt and black pants, the first button opened, his hair are slightly in a mess but I suspect it's on purpose. He finally sees me and opens his mouth in shock, I know he's only doing it to make me laugh, but I blush and twirl.
"Woww, what am I gonna look like next to you.."
"Stop it, you look way better than me."
"Have you seen yourself ? You're splendid, I don't deserve that."
"Thank you."
"Here, I wanted to give you that, since it's been a few month since we're together."
"Oh Draco, that's so nice, thank you !"
He gives me a little black box, I open it and inside is a necklace with a little golden snake.
"It's to show people that you're with me, people often identify me with a snake so..well, you get it."
"I love it, it's perfect, can you put it on me ?"
"Sure, turn around."
I give him the necklace carefully and turn around, I put my hair on my shoulder and he puts the necklace on me.
"Thanks."
"You're welcome."
He kissed me softly, and then stronger.
"Come on, let's go or we'll never arrive to that party."

We finally arrive at the party, half an hour late on purpose and there is already a lot of people there, most of them just sitting in sofas or buy the food, the music is low and no one is dancing.
We sit on one of the sofa where Elsie and Jasper are whispering to each other.
"Hello lovebirds !"
"Bloody hell, you chose this dress !"
I chose the black crop top and black skirt set, and she's wearing the pink dress.
"And you chose this one ! It looks so good !"
"You too, I love your makeup."

Jasper sighs, rolls his eyes and turn around as I fall beside Elsie, followed by Draco who sits by my side.
"Glad to see you've made it to the best party of the year !"
"It's not that great for now but I'm sure it"ll get better, Fred and George aren't even here yet."
"Well that explains everything.."
"Just wait and you'll see."

Just as we're talking, Fred and George arrive, and with us, a bunch of screams, laughs and sounds of high-fives, we can see who's famous here.
"Turn the music up Fred, I want people dancing !"
"It's up, right...now!"
"Wicked !"
The music is turned up and all the people scattered around the room start to come to the center and dance.
I take Draco's hand and Elsie's and get up to run to Fred.
"Hi there, woahh, nice dress.."
"Thanks, I'm so glad you both arrived, this party was boring before you came in."
"Of course it was, we're the lights of the school !"
"Right, okay I'm going to dance with Draco and Elsie and you save me a dance for later deal ?"
"Deal.."
I turn around and follow Draco.
We start to dance to the rhythm of some kind of pop song, I twirl holding Draco's hands above my head, and Elsie and jasper are kind of shaking like crazy, we all laugh, behind them I can see the twins jumping around and laughing, our eyes lock with Fred and I wink at him, he winks back and turn around.
We continue dancing for like two songs or three, then I leave because I'm tired.
I sit on a chair, where the food is, I can see people next to it, eating like pigs, and others, shyly taking a crisp or two, and leaving to sit in a corner.
I serve myself a bit of everything on a small plate and come back to my place. While I'm eating, Draco comes in front of me.
"Hey..tired of dancing ?"
"Kind of, Ill come back later but go on, have fun."
"I thought Hufflepuffs never got tired at parties ?"
"Not all of them sadly, I'm part of the tired ones, and believe me, they all get tired at some point."
"Damn, I got the wrong one, maybe I should go pick another Hufflepuff girl.."
"No matter how hard you'll try, there isn't another like me."
"That's right, I guess I'll stick with you.."
"You'll never get rid of me Draco..and even if you could, you wouldn't want to."
"I guess you're right, you're smart when you want to.."
"I'm first of the class, behind Hermione, and no matter how hard you tried you never surpassed me, now I suggest you stop talking or we're gonna get into an argument Draco, believe me that's not what you want."
"Alright, alright, I quit, see you later."
"That's right, run for your life !"

I stay on the chair for a few minutes, getting back my energy and suddenly a tall guy arrives in front of me, I look up to see a well known red hair.
"Hey Fred."
"Hey Olivia, you promised me a dance."
"Right, ok I'm coming."
He holds out his hand for me to take, I take it and get up, I follow him through the crowd, we arrive in the middle and he turns around to face me, suddenly the music changes and it turns into a slow song.
"Is this your doing Fred Weasley ?"
"Maybe..anyway you promised me a dance so I'm getting a dance, right now."
"Alright.."
"Come here."
He pulls me in closer to him, and slow dance to the rhythm of the song. Suddenly, he takes my hand and makes me twirl, then twirl back to him and fall in his arms.
I laugh, and he smiles at me, when he gets me up, I see Draco looking at us with sadness in his eyes, I look at Fred.
"I'm sorry.."
"It's not your fault."
Draco turns around and starts to leave.
"Wait.."
"Go !"
"I'm sorry, Fred ."

I run after Draco, and find him sitting in a corner.
"Draco.."
"What ? Go back and have fun dancing with your friends."
"That's right..friends, they're my friends so you don't have to worry.."
"They better for you than me, if you got with Fred at least people would support you.."
"Are we still here Draco ? Really ? Have you not seen that everyone has accepted you already, the only one who hasn't is yourself !"
"What do you mean ?"
"It's time you see yourself as the good guy ! Everyone forgave you, they all saw you've changed, so why don't you ?"
"That's not true ! I just think you'd be better with Fred than me."
"But I don't want to be with Fred, I want to be with you Draco, only you, you know what.. let's leave."
"What ?"
"Let's leave right now, I don't care about the biggest party of the year, or the hundred people here, I only care about you so let's go."
"Alright but where..?"
"Your dorm, there won't be anyone until really late."
"Alright.."

We leave right after saying goodbye quickly, we run through the hallways, holding hands and laughing together. We finally arrive at his dorm, a big door opens when he says the password.
We enter into the room.
"I have a room for myself, prefect advantage, so we won't be disturbed."

He opens his room's door, and I walk in, there's a giant bed with silver and green silk sheets, a wardrobe opened with clothes neatly folded. A few books here and there, notebooks, books and school things, and a few things he must have added himself to the walls and all.
"I just wanted to say, you were really pretty tonight, I actually think you were the prettiest here."
"Oh yeah..?"
"Yeah, I've never seen you look so sexy.."
He pulls me in closer, and pushes me against the wall, his mouth a few inch from mine, his fresh breath on me. He goes and whispers in my ear.
"I bet you'd look even better without this dress on."
I hardly swallow, and look him in the eye.
"Then take it off me.." I whisper back.
Suddenly, his lips crash onto mine, pushing me harder against the wall, his hand in my back, and the other running through my hair, behind my neck.
I run my fingers through his hair, while he kisses my neck.
He then carries me to the bed where he lays me down, takes off his shirt and comes on top of me, pulling my dress up my thighs.
"Are you sure you want this ? If not we can wait.."
"I'm sure I want to Draco, I want you, only you.."
"Hmm, you'll have to say that again.."

Authors note:

Sorry, this chapter took a bit more time, I hope you like it, tell me what you thing in private messages or comments, I love to know your thoughts on this.
Love you all and thank you for reading.