-Chapter 2-

"I'll be yours if you'll be mine"
Chapter 2: "the punishment, the secret garden and the golden trio."

At the end of the day, I went and knocked on the door of professor Umbridge's office.
A pitched voice answered and the door opened itself.
Harry was already there, writing lines, well that was an easy punishment for what I had done.
I sat down next to him and it's only then, that I saw the marks on the back of his hand, "I must not tell lies" were carved in his skin, suddenly panicking I asked.
"what is happening ?"
"You're just going to write lines, a normal punishment for lying children."
"I was not-"
"Enough ! I tell you to stop lying and you do as I say, or else you will have other punishment !"
I stopped talking, looking at her with fierce eyes, she gave me a piece of paper and a quill, with a smug smile on her face.
"Well, you can start writing."
"How many lines ?"
"Just like I said to your friend mr.potter, enough to let the message sink in."
I started to write on the paper, a few seconds later, a sharp pain made tears fall down the corners of my eyes, the same message was carving itself in my skin, on the back of my hand.
After almost twenty lines, my hand was bleeding and the second one was just starting to get carved, umbridge finally let me and Harry leave.
When we were out the door, as I was trying to calm the pain on my hands, he started talking to me.
"Are you okay ?"
"It's fine, are you ?"
"Yeah, I'm alright."
We continue walking over to the great hall in silence.
"Are you okay, you know, with Cedric, after what you said you know ?"
"I am, it's just, I can't stand the fact that she's telling everyone he died in an accident when someone else took his life, you know?"
" I do, and all the "not Learning protective spells" is just so fucking stupid."
"Exactly, what if Voldemort comes here ? How do we defend ourselves? And what about outside the school, professors aren't gonna always be there for us."
"I remember you trained with professor lupin hum two years ago, how did it go, what do you know."
"Oh me, yeah I'm ready, I know every defensive and offensive spells there is to know, it's for the others I'm worried."
"Really, I do know a lot of things too, I'm not gonna hide it, you know Hermione had this idea of.. creating a class, but it would be me, teaching other students how to defend themselves."
"Yeah, it would be a great idea, you should do it."
"I was thinking, maybe you could do it with me, teach them you know, since you know a lot, probably more than me."
"Oh I don't know, I'm not sure I know how to teach"
"I'm sure you'll be perfect, please think about it, come back to tell me what you think when you figure it out."
"Alright, sure"
I leave him and go sit at my table, actually thinking of doing this crazy idea.
Elsie and jasper are waiting for me, as always.
"Hey girl, where were you ?"
"Detention with umbridge, wrote lines."
"What, why ?"
"Got angry during class, she was talking bullocks"
"Wait, what's on your hands, what did she do to you ?"
"It's okay, it was like a punishing quill, you write something and It carves itself in your hand, I'm okay, it's already healing !"
"But it's illegal ! Tell Dumbledore!"
"No way, he's really busy already with the whole ministry affair."
"What if she does it to someone else ?"
"Then he'll tell Dumbledore himself, Potter won't say anything."
"What does that have to do with potter?"
"He was with me, he got the same punishment as me."
"That's awful !"
We finish eating, talking about normal things, when I finally bring it up.
"Potter talked to me about something, you know how I took private classes with professor lupin two years ago ?"
"Yeah...?"
"He wants to create like secret classes to teach other students how to defend themselves since the ministry doesn't allow it anymore."
"Bloody hell, that's a big risk, he could get expelled or jailed even."
"He's asked me to teach with him."
"Are you serious ?"
"Yes, since I have experience and all."
"It's dangerous, you know that ?"
"Of course I know, that's why I didn't give an answer yet."
"What are you gonna say ?"
"I don't know, what do you think ?"
J: "I think you should do it, we have to learn how to fight, with the ministry's help or not !"
E: "i don't know, I mean the consequences if you got caught would be disastrous"
"But what if we don't get caught, it could save so many life, it could have saved Cedric."
"I understand Olivia, but I'm scared, I don't know if you should"
"Alright but Harry's going to do it anyway, isn't it better to help him rather than watch it happen ?"
"I don't know, I don't want to talk about it anymore."
We finish dinner and leave, I go into my dorm, and lay down in my bed, trying to fall asleep, it's just so hard with all these thoughts, I finally fall asleep.

'Im outside the great hall, that got turned into a ball room, sitting in a white silk dress, my face in my hands, suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look up and see Cedric, a worried expression on his face.
"What are you doing here Olivia, aren't you dancing with your date?"
"I don't have a date, Cedric, not anymore, he ditched me."
"I'm going to tell him two words, where is he."
"Don't bother Cedric, I don't even care, go back with cho, she's alone in there."
"Cho can wait, I'm not going to let your first ball go without a dance, get up."
"What? No, I don't want to go back inside."
"Alright then let's dance here, come on"
"What, are you serious?"
"Of course I am, don't let me wait."
I get up, holding onto his hand, he makes me twirl and pull me in close to him, I put my head on his chest and swing with him slowly, to the sound of the song playing inside, he puts his hand on my back and gently stroke it, I cry softly in his arms, not because I'm sad, but because I'm full of happiness right now, and he's the only reason I am.'

I wake up in my bed, out of breath, my whole face, sheets and pillow wet by my tears, another dream turned nightmare. Flashbacks of marching music and a maze come back to me and I have to pinch myself to forget about them for half a second, that's when I make my decision.
I'll do it,
for Cedric, and for every other victim of Voldemort.