-chapter 15-

"I'll be yours if you'll be mine "
Chapter 15 : "the Slytherin/Hufflepuff party."
Part1

I wake up in Draco's arms and for a minute, I struggle to remember what happened the night before, and then it all comes back and a smile appears on my face as I can smell all the candles and feel his hands in my hair and his whispers in my ears.
Our conversation in the dark, talking about everything and just falling asleep simultaneously, while we were still talking, his hand still on the top of my head.
I slowly get up and my eyes land on the big clock on the wall, 11:32, bloody hell were late,
I fall off the bench on the hard floor, Draco wakes up next to me.
"Are you okay ? Why are you on the floor ?"he says, with a sleepy  voice and for a minute, I want to go back in his arms.
"We're late Draco ! We missed like 3 classes already !"
"What ? How ?"
"Well, I don't think there's any alarm clock in the room of requirement."
"Shit, you're right, what time is it ?"
"11:30.."
"Oh then that's cool, it's lunch time, you'll say you were sick and I'll say I just skipped class, it won't shock anyone.."
"Okay..alright."
"Then come back in my arms."
"We gotta go !"
"There ain't nothing I would rather do than blow off all my plans for you !"
"Have you been listening to my playlist ?"
"Maybe..."
"Alright but just for five minutes then.."
"Ten."
"Eight."
"Deal."
I crawl into his arms and put my head on his chest, his chin resting on the top of my head, his hand stroking my back.
"I could stay like that forever Olivia."
"Me too, but I don't think we have forever."

I finally arrive to lunch, it's almost over and most of the students already left, I bump into Hermione leaving on my way in.
"Oh hi Olivia, no one saw you this morning, I guess that means my plan worked out..with Draco, how was it ?"
"Magical..perfect, thank you by the way ! He said he couldn't have done it without you."
"Oh he's lying, he did almost all the work by himself."
"That's not what he says, anyway are you coming to the party tonight ?"
"I don't know, I didn't get invited by... um, anyone."
"Then let's get you radiant and make that "anyone" jealous as hell."
"What do you mean ?"
"What I mean is, let's skip the next three classes and go dress shopping and get ready for the biggest party of the year !"
"You already skipped this morning."
"Then let's continue this way, it'll be less suspicious than coming back, healthier than ever."
"Sure, alright, let me just go by my dorm and I'll meet you outside."
"Sure ..I'll wait for you."
"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."
"Of course..."
She leaves, letting me alone with my bad thoughts, I whisper to myself, already concocting my Machiavellian plan.
"Time to do something stupid."

I walk into the great hall, looking for a specific red hair at the Gryffindor table, I bump into a red hair, but it's not the one I'm looking for.
"Oh hey Fred, how are you ?"
"Perfect, you ?"
"Same."
"Coming to the party tonight ?"
"Yep, you ?"
"Yes, with someone ?"
"Draco, are you going with someone ?"
"Oh.. well, i heard he hadn't invited so I thought I'd ask you to come with me instead."
"Oh, no it was a surprised actually, he asked me yesterday night.."
"Oh alright, that's good, you must be happy, you seemed down yesterday."
"Yeah, I'm very happy, but i didn't see you yesterday, how do you know I was down."
"Oh but I saw you, and you seemed down, so I asked George who asked Ron who asked Hermione and..anyway, i figured."
"Oh, bloody hell, Ron, that's who I wanted to talk to, I'm sorry let's catch up later I have to go !"
I leave him, hugging him quickly before running after Ron.
"Alright, see you."

I walk over to Ron and tap on his shoulder, I wait for him to turn around.
"Oh, hey Olivia,um, are you feeling fine ?"
"Yes, I'm just a little bit angry.."
"Why ?"
"Are you coming to the party tonight ?"
"Of course I am, biggest party of the year, remember ?"
"Yeah, I remember, are you going with someone ?"
"No..but I mean, Harry isn't going with someone either.."
"So you do everything Harry does ?"
"No but I mean..it's not like I have someone to ask."
"Of course you do !"
"What, you ? You want to go with me ? But I thought.."
"No ! Not me moron ! Hermione ! You have to ask Hermione !"
"Yeah, like she'd even say yes !"
"Are you completely stupid, or are you blind ? Of course she'd say yes ! Don't you ever learn from you mistakes ?!"
"What mistakes ?"
"The Yule ball ? Last year ?"
"I don't know what you're talking about.." he scoffs and put his hand in his hair nervously.
"Pack up the courage to ask her before somebody else does ! Or one day she'll slip through you fingers and you won't be able to do anything about it."
"Alright, I'll do it.."
"Not because I asked you to, you want to right ?"
"Of course I want to Olivia,we're talking about Hermione here, now you're the one being stupid."
"Alright, sorry, bloody hell, I was just checking."
"How should I ask her ?"
"frankly, it's too late for a big thing, just simply ask her, she should be outside in a minute to meet me, I'll hide and you'll ask her while she waits for me."
"Alright, let's do it."