part forty five

i grab the blankets n set them down so we can all sit together. i'm sitting wit daniel sitting in between my legs as i play wit his hair. we're all just talking bout life n shit. brian is having fun talking to his friends but like brothers.

30 minutes later

we watched the sunset and it was absolutely beautiful. we all started getting tired especially me. so we all get into our cars n daniel decided to drive because he wasn't as tired. as i sit down in the passenger seat i instantly fall sleep.

daniel's pov

i didn't even start the car n i see alex has already fell asleep. i made sure she was comfortable. then i started driving n i held her hand. every chance i get to glance at her i do. she's absolutely beautiful. god i think im in love wit her. sooner we make it home n obviously alex is still asleep. so i park her car where she always parks n i carry her out. then i see mariah n jonah go into mariah's room i just wink at them n they roll their eyes. i make it to alex's room n i set her down on her bed. i take off her shoes n i slowly take off her dress. as i do that she walks up.

alex: dani?
daniel: yeah?
alex: i'm sorry i fell asleep. um i can change. go get changed into comfortable clothes n when you come i'll be changed.
daniel: you sure?
alex: yeah go get changed.
daniel: okay i'll be right back.

i leave her room as she gets out of her dress. i fast walk back to my room so i can get changed into sum basketball shorts n well no shirt. i pass the other boys as i get out of my room to go back to alex.

corbyn: where are you going?
daniel: um me n alex are going to watch a movie in her room
zach: ooooo what's happening wit you guys?
daniel: nothing.
jack: you're lying.
daniel: no i'm not n i'll be going now so shut up
zach: whatever goodnight
daniel: goodnight guys.
all of em: goodnight

then i start heading back to alex.

end pov

i take off my dress n throw it on my chair to leave it for the morning. i take off my bra n i put on a sports bra then i put shorts n a matching shirt to go wit it. my eyes are barely open so i just lay back in my bed as i wait for daniel to come back. i guess i fell asleep waiting for him.

daniel's pov

i knock on her door but i got no answer. i open her door slowly to see that she's sleeping. she looks so cute. i go over to her n i plant a kiss on her cheek. then i notice she didn't take off her makeup. she can't fall asleep wit her makeup so i went to her bathroom hoping to find makeup wipes n thankfully i did find sum. i take one wipe n start cleaning her face making sure i get everything off. i out the wipes back n throw away the used one. then i see her dress n her heels but her chair so i take her dress n hang it back in her closet n i do the same wit her heels. i put it on her shoe rack.

i make sure everything else is good then i hop into bed wit her. i guess she felt the bed shift n she cuddled up to me. i smile knowing that soon she's officially gonna be mine.

daniel: hey you won't hear this. but thank you for everything. i will promise that i will treat you like the queen you are. i
will never hurt you ever. i'll make sure you're okay everyday. i'll make sure you ate food everyday. i'll never leave you. ever. i care too much about you to do that. you're my world. and i'll try my best wit everything. i just can't wait until i can say this to you n you'll be mine. i'll tell this to you a different time when you're not asleep. but goodnight love.

sooner than i know it i fall asleep cuddled up wit alex.

end pov

saturday
may 28th 2020
9:30 am

my eyes flutter open n i turn my head to see daniel. he's already awake n we maintain eye conant. then he talks in his morning raspy voice.

daniel: good morning beautiful
alex: good morning handsome.
daniel: did you sleep good?
alex: only since i was cuddled up wit you
daniel: you're so cute.
alex: what time is it?
daniel: 9:31
alex: shit i have to get ready for work
daniel: so you can't lay for a few minutes?
alex: i'm sorry bubs
daniel: okay fine just a kiss before
alex: always for you

as i stretch n yawn many times daniel gets on top of me n plants a kiss on my lips. i give him a nice peck n pouts at me. 

alex: what seavey?
daniel: it wasn't long
alex: fine

i give him a long kiss for it to turn into a make out session of course. he pinned my hands above me wit one hand n wit the other hand he starts to choke me n run his hand down my body n back. then he starts to give me hickeys down my neck. slight moans come from both off us as i give him hickeys as well. then we get interrupted wit a knock on my door. we stop n he unpinned my hands.

alex: who is it?
mariah: are you getting ready for work?
alex: yeah i am
mariah: okay just wanted to make sure
alex; thanks stupid

we look back at each other n started laughing.

daniel: every time
alex: that's my cue to get up n get ready
daniel: fine i'll let you.

he gets off of me n i head to my bathroom.

alex: bye seavey. i'll see you after work.
daniel: i'll be waiting

every time is right seavey