imagine #3

This is for JohnnyCadesGirl! Hope ya like it and thanks for all the support you have given me!!

     Here's a thank you:

I entered the D.X. Station to pay a visit to my friend Sodapop Curtis. But today his was talking to a tall, muscular man with dirty blonde hair.

" oh hi Skylar, nice to see ya this is my brother Darry, I'll let you two get acquainted! " Soda said and merrily walked off. " What the neck is he doing?? " I whisper-screamed in my head.

" ya know are you a cat because I'm feline a connection between us, " he said. I laughed softly at his dumb pick up line.

"sorry for that h-Hi, it's nice to meet you Skylar, as s-Soda said I'm Darry, and it is my pleasure to meet y-you." He said, He held out his hand, so I shook it. " nice to meet you too Darry, anyway I gotta go i- "  " Wait , " he cut me off before I could finish my sentance.

" would  you come to my game tonight? I would love to see you again? Please? "

" I might, " I teased.

" Please"

" ok , I'll come tonight. "

Later tonight *

I put wore  my fav pink dress. I sit down on the bleachers and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Darrel " h-hi" .
"H-h-h-h- hello.''

"Don't mock me."

" don't mock me, " I retorted and he let out a slight laugh. "Ok, well, I got to go, they need me out there. Thanks for coming."

" oh anytime . "

*later that nightt***

Darrel was doing great! Him and the opposing team were tied, so all darrel had to do to win was score one more touchdown. I couldn't sit still  I was in immense anticipation. Darrel was running as fast as he could, annnnnnnd, HE MADE IT!!!! HE WON!!! All you could here were cheers from the crowd. It was really exciting!! Darrel ran over to me. "Darry! You did great!!!!"

" thank you Skylar, I couldn't have done was without you. " I smiled, he was so sweet. Then I suddenly hugged him, and said: " I love you Darrel. "

"I love you too Skylar."

I hope you liked it JohnnyCadesGirl! I went a little off request but I hope it's ok!!!

-BLH