imagine #10

Hi guys! I'm in class so this is gonna be short!!
Dedicated to JohnnyCadesGirl!!

Hi guys! I'm in class so this is gonna be short!!Dedicated to JohnnyCadesGirl!!

A drawing of Tommy Howell!!

Pony pov*

" pony, where are you taking me? "

" you'll see in a sec!! "

Ok, so I have this surprise for my Girlfriend Whitney, she loves Phil Collins, so I was secretly taking guitar lessons to learn her new favorite, it's in your eyes. So I am taking her on a pre set-up picnic, my guitar is already there.

Then we arrived, I sat down on the blanket, then put the guitar in place, and my hand in the beginning chord. " ok, you can take your blind fold off now" I said. So she took it off. " oh my goodness!! " was all she said. There were candles, roses, and her favorite dessert, New York cheesecake with whip cream and  strawberries on top! " pony, awwww, baby, my favorite! You remembered!! I love you honey! "

" wait, there's one more thing"

" what? "

Then I started to sing and play the guitar.
"Its I'm your eyes, they love you hide away. You can't disguise, the things you feel the things you say. If you just call my name, any time at all, I'll be there." She looked so happy hearing her absolute favorite song. ( I'm not gonna do the whole thing dnt worry) I went on singing:
" I don't know why, The way you re falling away from me. I can't describe, it's how I feel it's what I see. I'm here ju s t call my name, any time at all, anytime at all, anytime at all, I'll be there. "

" pony......... I love you so much! "

" I love you too Whitney "

Hope ya likey!!

-BLH