imagine #9

I'm just gonna do a quick pony imagine, but  next time, if you guys want to, you can re-request, for another greaser, like, not Johnny or Darrel. Thanks guys!! (Also, I'm just gonna use the name Brooke cuz it's easier than writing: ( your name). This is also dedicated to: JohnnyCadesGirl, thatweirdfilipina07, Greaser1315, vhs-macchio, trinityisbaby, and soccer_queen4!

 This is also dedicated to: JohnnyCadesGirl, thatweirdfilipina07, Greaser1315, vhs-macchio, trinityisbaby, and soccer_queen4!

Here's a drawing of Ponyboy I did!!

Brooke's pov*

When I stepped out on to that stage, from of the darkness of my dressing room, I only had two things on my mind: my super hot and romantic boyfriend, and my guitar! I entered a talent show a few months ago, and today was the day!  I was gonna play 'another day in paradise' by Phil Collins!! So anyway, I got up.on the stage, the crowd cheering, especially my boyfriend Ponyboy Curtis. And then I started playing, to the D, G, A ,E and so on. I wasn't singing though, I'm too shy.

Then, out of nowhere, pony is up on stage with me singing the song!! He sounds ok too. Not great, but ok.

" She calls out to the man in the street, ' sir  can you help me? It's cold and there's nowhere to sleep, is there somewhere you can tell me?'
He walks on, doesn't look back, he pretends he can't hear her. Starts to whistle as he crossed the street, seems embarrassed to be there!

Then he went on. " oh! Think twice, cuz it's another day for you and me in paradise! Oh! Think twice, cuz it's another day for you, you and me in paradise! "

Then he kept singing while I'm playing the guitar. " she calls out to the man on the street,
He can see she's been crying, she's got blisters on the soles of her feet, she can't walk but she's trying! "

( Ok, I'm I won't do the whole song)

And he went on. " oh! Think twice, cuz it's another day for you and me in paradise, oh! Think twice, cuz it's another day for you, you and me in paradise. " the crowed went wild!! "Pony, you did great!"

" so did you my love"

"And first place goes to........ Whitney and Ponyboy!!" The old guy handed us a first first place trophy!!! That was The best night ever!!

Ok, hope you guys liked it! I know JohnnyCadesGirl will!

-BLH