imagine #28 p2 to 26

Ok!! This is for shipitorripit again because her request was SO good for me that I just had to do a part two, I advise you to REQUEST ON HER BOOK!!!! HERE IS REALLY GOOD!!!!! And, they're long and SO well written its crazy... I'm not kidding. Ok!! Here's the pics!!!

Toooommmmmyyyyyyy!!!!! And one of Jasonn!!!

Comment if he's a snack. And to make up for the fact that for putting him in these because he has nothing to do with this, here's one more tommy:

 And to make up for the fact that for putting him in these because he has nothing to do with this, here's one more tommy:

Ok!! Here's part two!!!!

Hannah's pov!! **

It was the day I was supposed to go out with Ponyboy Curtis. I was so excited!!!! I put on my favorite outfit, curled my hair, and was off to the movies where pony scheduled our date.

At the theatre**

I was looking for pony when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey beautiful!"

" Hi Pony! How ya doing? "

"Better now that I get to see your gorgeous face," he said . " awwwee!! You're so sweet! "

"Thanks Angel, let's get out tickets."

Pony's pov**

Me and Hannah walked over to the ticket booth. "Two tickets for the Karate kid please!"

" Ok, that'll be $2.09. " Hannah went to reach for her purse, but I stopped her. "My treat."

" thanks pony... "

"You're welcome!!"

We entered the theatre; we took our seats. It wasn't very crowded.

Hannah's povvvv***

Me and pony took our seats. I held his hand and he blushed. Then the movie began. I thought Daniel was cute, but he doesn't compare to pony. Pony is more of a gentleman too. we watched the movie in silence occasionally he'd whisper a sweet little something in my ear.he was sweet that way.

Pony's pov*

After the movie the theatre lit up. Me and Hannah rubbed our eyes; It was bright. I got up, and offered my hand to Hannah, she took it and stood up. "I love you Ponyboy." She said softly.
" I love you too hannah. " then, When I stepped out, into the bright sunlight, from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Hannah, and the walk home.

Ok!! I hope you liked it because pony sure loves you!!!!!

-BLH