Chapter 6

Spencer lifts me up and quickly readjusts his hold underneath my thighs. He walks around the back of the couch, his lips never leaving mine. He finds the door leading to my bedroom and walks in, kicking the door shut behind us, despite us being alone in the apartment.

He sets me down on the bed gently and stands over me. I slide off the bed and push him down so he sits when I just layed.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." I hurry into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I look at myself in the mirror, noting how I already look fucked-out just from kissing. I take my strawberry lip gloss, the one from our first date, and apply it to my lips.

I dig through my drawers to find a non-expired condom and before I leave, I grab my favorite candle and matchbook. I take a deep breath before leaving the bathroom, wanting to look confident and calm.

I place the candle on my dresses and light it, the orange flame illuminating the dark room. I look over at Spencer and admire the way the dim light casts shadows over his sharp features.

I walk over to the edge of the bed and straddle his lap.

"Are you always this romantic?", he asks.

"Not usually. I must really like you", I smirk. Spencer's hands push up the hem of my shirt, exposing my stomach to the cool air of the room.

"Can I take it off?", He asks gently.

"Yeah", I breathe.

He pulls it up the rest of the way and I lift my hands so he could discard the clothing. Now I was sitting on his lap, bare save for my blue panties. Spencer was quiet for a moment while he ogled my chest. His eyes then flick to my underwear and he runs his finger over the soft late edge.

"Did you know this is my favorite color?", He asks. I shake my head.

"Guess I'm just lucky", I say. I tip his chin up with the tips of my fingers. "You're so pretty, Spencer."

His cheeks flush and his face breaks into a grin. "You think so?" I hold his chin and turn his face to the side so I can press my lips against his ear.

"Baby, you're the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen."

I reach down to palm his dick through his pants. I was pleasantly surprised when I felt his impressive length. I unbutton his pants with one hand and slide off his lap and onto the floor, dragging his zipper down with me.

Spencer's large hand held onto my forearm, stopping my movements.

"Y/n, no. You don't have to do that. Let me make you feel good instead", he pleaded.

"I've never met a guy that would turn down a blowjob", I laugh.

"You said I was pretty, but I think I'd look prettier with my face between your thighs", he says as he pulls me onto the bed. He leans over me and cages me in with his surprisingly strong arms. He kneels on the floor in front of me and throws my left leg over his shoulder. He runs his nose over my clothed slit, breathing in the scent of my arousal.

He hooks his thumbs into the waistband and pulls them down my thighs. He pulls my feet out of the leg holes and he throws them in the same direction as my shirt. He turns his attention back to me; he spreads my lips with two fingers.

"Is this all for me?", he asks, clearly knowing the answer.

"You know it is", I reply. He moves his face closer to me, his hot breath caressing my pussy.

His eyes flick to mine before he dives in. He drags his tongue over my swollen clit, the relief instantaneous. He takes my clit between his lips and sucks, causing my body to reel in pleasure. I fist my hand into his hair and tug which seems to encourage him to continue.

His tongue travels down my center until it finds my opening. It slides in, the mix of his spit and my arousal eliminating all friction.

"Fuck, Spencer, more!", I moan. Instead of doing what I asked, he pulled his mouth away and held his thumb to my clit.

"Trying to tell me what to do now?", he asks. I'm surprised at his sudden change in demeanor and I know it's written on my face. "A pretty girl like you deserves to be taken care of, and I know how to do that best. So unless you're telling me what a good job I'm doing..." He brings his mouth back to my pussy, hovering only inches in front of it. "Stay quiet."

He goes back to fucking me with his tongue, this time more agressive than before. I could tell that he was looking at me from between my legs, but I knew the second I made eye contact with him, I would come.

Where did the shy guy I ran into at the office go?

Spencer reaches up and grabs my wrist. He tightened his grip, not enough to hurt, but enough to catch my attention. I looked down at him and met his eyes. Behind them was an unfamiliar fire that both scared me and drew me in. Ask me, he said.

"Am I allowed to come?", I ask, my voice sounding unfamiliar even to my own ears. He nods.

I'm not sure how long it takes me to come after that. Time felt muddled, like I was moving at warp-speed and the rest of the world was in slow motion, the only constant being Spencer's mouth working against my pussy.

I lock my ankles around his head, making sure he doesn't stop his assault on my clit. He doesn't; he keeps his pace until I cry out, signaling that I've reached the edge. He pushed me over and I fell deep into the abyss of pleasure.

After catching my breath, I release him from between my thighs. He moves from his knees on the floor to sitting on the bed. As he looks at my limp form, he wipes his chin of my come. He makes direct eye contact with me as he pushes his two fingers into his mouth, cleaning my wetness from them. If I hadn't just had the best orgasm of my life, I would have begged him to fuck me.

Spender lays down next to me and reaches up to play with my hair. His gentleness is a sharp contrast from his actions moments earlier.

"Where did that come from?", I ask.

"Where did what come from?"

"You know... you got all dom on me", I laugh. He sits up, looking worried.

"Did you not like it? Shit", he swore under his breath. "I'm sorry, Y/n, I should have asked before doing something like that."

"Hey, hey", I stopped him. "Don't worry, Spencer. I liked it. I was surprised, but I liked it. Did you like it?"

"Of course I liked it", he chuckled. "Geez, Y/n, you're perfect." I noticed that he is still half dressed and his bulge is still prominent in his pants.

"Do you want me to take care of that for you, Doc?", I tease. Surprisingly, he shakes his head.

"It'll go down. You've given me enough fantasy material to last the next decade", he smiles.

"Wait until you meet Doctor Reid", I say, mostly to myself.

"Who?", he asks.

"My dildo." As much as I wanted to see his scandalized expression, I chose to nuzzle into his chest and close my eyes.

"Good night. Y/n", he says softly while stroking my hair.

"Night, Spence."