Chapter 7

The scent of warm vanilla pulls me from my slumber and I push my covers down so I can crawl out of bed. The morning air is cold against my bare stomach so I retrieve my sweatshirt from the floor where Spencer threw it the night before.

I walk quietly out into the kitchen, looking for Spencer. Instead of being swept into his arms and showered with affection, I am met with an empty room. A plate of waffles sits on the table, a smaller plate with freshly cut strawberries to the left. I lean over the table and notice a folded piece of paper tucked under the side of the plate.

Dear Y/n,

I am so sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up, I got called into work at 7. I wanted to make you breakfast, but I realized I don't know how to use or make waffles, so I got them delivered. I was able to cut strawberries, though, so I still technically helped make breakfast. I hope it's not cold and soggy by the time you wake up. I wish I could be there and I promise to make it up another day.

Sincerely,

Dr. Spencer Reid

I smile to myself as I read the note scribbled in Spencer's messy handwriting, noticing the small strawberry doodle at the bottom. I pour myself a glass of milk and sit down at the table. The waffles were still warm and crispy, so I poured the syrp over them before topping them with the strawberries.

As I eat, I pull out my phone to text Spencer.

To Spencer:

good morning

thanks for breakfast and for last night. i had a great time.

good luck on the case and be safe <3

Thirty seconds later, my phone buzzed, signaling Spencer's reply.

From Spencer:

Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. You're welcome for breakfast; it was the least I could do after last night. I'll try to come home in at least two pieces. Have a good day, pretty girl.

I smile at his message and put my phone down. I finish eating, my head filled with thoughts of the genius that spent the night in my bed. I decide to take a shower and on the way to my bathroom, I grab Doctor Reid from my nightstand.

I start the shower and as the steam fills the room, I strip off my clothes and gather my towels for after. I step into the stall and allow the hot water to stream over my back and shoulders. Whatever tension that Spencer didn't wring out of me melted away and went down the drain.

I poured my favorite soap over my loofa and scrubbed the sweat from my body. Perhaps I put a little too much soap, because seconds later, I am covered in a thick layer of bubbles. Some accidentally get into my nose and when I go to wipe it, I cover my face in more suds. I laugh at myself while I rinse the soap from my skin.

I wasn't in the mood to shave, so I skipped to washing my hair. I scrubbed my scalp with my favorite vanilla shampoo before smoothing the matching conditioner over my hair. In the back of my mind, I wonder how Spencer's fingers would feel in my hair.

After I finish washing, I remember the toy I brought into the shower with me. I press the button on the bottom of the rabbit vibrator, switching it to the lowest setting. I drag the toy down my body, sliding it around my nipple before bringing it between my thighs.

I imagine that Spencer's fingers are back between my thighs, teasing my clit like he did the night before. I imagine him praising me, telling me how I'm doing exactly as he wants.

Let me hear what I do to you, pretty girl.

I turn up the speed of the toy slightly and my skin breaks out in shivers. I roll my hips against the toy, the mix of the friction and vibration causing me to moan.

I picture his hands splayed over my back, his nails digging into my flesh as I ride him, he moans in my ear, chanting breathy praises against my skin. I lean against the wall and spread my legs so I can slide the tip of the toy into my pussy. I think back to the feeling of his tongue inside of me and my walls clench around the length of the toy.

"Fuck, Spencer!", I whisper. I imagine that he is in the shower with me, watching the show I'm performing for him.

Just like that, Y/n. Fuck yourself just for me.

I feel my orgasm building and I turn up the speed once more. I roll my hips and thrust the toy inside of me and just as my orgasm hits, the shower water runs cold.

I scream in a mix of shock and pleasure, the freezing water pouring over my skin. I shut the water off quickly as I tried to catch my breath.

How can this man have such an effect on me when he's not even here?