Chapter 9

Apparently I only get called into work when I have plans to get fucked by the hottest man I've ever met.

Just as I was packing my things at the end of the day, my coworker Alex called us into the conference room. A group of people in Minnesota were caught with plans to build a bomb and we had to investigate if they had any cult or terrorist connections.

I sigh and take out my phone, shooting Spencer a quick text message telling him I have a case and won't be by later.

From Spencer:

So no head?

I try to stifle my laughter, not wanting to draw attention to myself in the meeting.

To Spencer:

nope. use your imagination doc

I slip my phone back into my pocket and we are dismissed. I go back to my desk and get my go-bag together. I double check everything, not wanting a repeat of my first case where I only brought three socks.

Soon after I finish packing my bags, I am ushered out the door.

The jet is dark and the white noise that fills the cabin starts to lull me to sleep. I'm not usually one to nap, but something about the environment made me very comfortable. I close my eyes and sleep quickly falls over me.

"Let me see those eyes, baby."

I lift my head up and force my eyes open. He stands over me, the key to my handcuffs dangling off of his finger. He drags his thumb over my cheek to swipe away a few stray tears.

"This is your punishment, Y/n. You brought this upon yourself." He squats down in front of me so our eyes are level. "Tell me, what did you do to deserve this?"

"I-I put myself in danger. I was r-reckless and I could've gotten killed", I sniffled. He stroked my cheek gently.

"That's right. No one can hurt you here, but you still need to learn your lesson. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I lost you", he said gently.

He slips his hand into his pocket and I hear a quiet click. The toy inside of me starts vibrating again and I cry out, the sound ripping from my scratchy throat. Spencer shushes me and I open my eyes again. I'd think he looks apologetic if I couldn't see his hard dick through his pants.

"You're doing so well, Y/n, taking it so good. You're almost done, pretty girl. Just give me one more."

About thirty seconds later, my fourth orgasm takes over my body. I shake and sob, the overstimulation finally getting to me. Spencer shuts off the toy and eases it out of me.

"Such a good girl", he says.