Chapter 31

We arrive at the hotel and as soon as our bags hit the floor, Spencer's lips are attached to my neck. He nips and sucks gently at my sensitive skin causing gasps to come out from my chest.

"Sp-Spencer", I try to say. He continues his assault on my neck while his right hand dips under my waistband to untuck my shirt.

"I've been waiting for this for so long", he groans.

I maneuver my arms over his chests so I can find enough leverage to push him off. When I finally do, he stumbles slightly, but catches himself on the dresser.

"Spencer, are you sure you're ready for this?", I ask. He licks his lips as he looks down at me, his eyes pleading.

"Please, Y/n. I was such a good patient for you while you took care of me."

"You begged me to let you fuck me practically every day", I scoff.

"Fine, then punish me first. All I want is a taste of you, pretty girl", he says before catching his bottom lip between his teeth.

I ponder his offer for a moment. On one hand, I am just as desperate for him like he is for me, but on the other, I don't want him to hurt himself more.

"Fine, but we have to find a way to do it in a way that won't hurt your knee."

He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the bed. I notice how he limps slightly without his cane, but I choose not to comment.

"I've had a lot of time to think about this. I have it all worked out", he says with a grin.

He pops open the buttons of my blouse with his long, nimble fingers. It only takes him a few seconds until I am down to my bra. He snakes his arm around my back and unhooks the clasp with one hand.

"Where'd you learn how to do that?", I ask.

"I'm not as innocent as you think I am."

He pulls off his tie and quickly discards his shirt, throwing it in the same direction as mine. He then asks me to take my pants off, so I kick my shoes under the bed and do as he wants.

I almost forget that my underwear are in his pants pocket, but am reminded when the cool hotel air hits my center.

"I've missed this view", he says while ogling by naked form.

"You see me naked all the time, Doc", I laugh.

"Sure, but not like this. Right now, you're all mine."

He sits on the edge of the bed so he can take off his shoes, socks and pants. Now that he is in a similar state of undress, save for his pink briefs, he lays down on his back.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? I can give you a blowjob instead", I offer.

"Please Y/n", he begged with the sweetest eyes I've ever seen.

How can I say no to that?

"If we end up going to the hospital because you wouldn't let me suck your dick, I'm not taking care of your broken ass anymore", I tease.

"That's fine with me", he grins. "At least I'd go down doing what I loved."

"And what's that?", I ask, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear him say it.

"You."

I crawl up the bed and lean over his face, looking at him upside down. He pulls my head down to kiss me. I release him seconds later, only to replace my lips with another set.

He grips my hips and gets to work. He licks over my folds, swirls his tongue over my clit and sucks marks into my inner thighs. He eats me out with the enthusiasm of a man starved, and to some extent, that's exactly what he is.