Chapter 13

As the team gets more drunk, the idea of Truth or Dare. Garcia excitedly volunteered to go first. She picked truth and had to tell the group the craziest thing she did while drunk.

"Oh! You know those letter cards on the McDonald's sign?" Everyone nods. "When I was in college, I stood in the bed of someone's truck and rearranged the letters to say Free Pussy! I didn't get caught, but I might have gotten someone fired."

She looks over the crowd of people and zeros in on JJ.

"Truth or Dare, momma?", she asks. JJ takes a sip of her wine as she considers her options.

"I'll take a dare." Penelope claps.

"Oh, I have the perfect one for you! Read us the most scandalous messages you've sent to Will."

JJ's eyes widen and she puts her glass down so she can take out her phone. She scrolls for a minute before deciding on one to read.

"To Will: When I get home, I want you to have the strap ready. I had a hard day and I need to get out my frustrations." She finishes reading and I look at her in amazement. She just admitted to pegging her boyfriend in front of her coworkers without changing a shade.

Badass.

"Your turn, J", Spencer says. She doesn't even look over the crowd of people. She immediately stares at me with a wicked smirk.

"Truth or Dare, Y/n?" Not wanting to look like a coward, I choose dare. "I dare you to give Spence a lap dance", she giggles drunkenly.

I stand up in front of Spencer, looking deep into his eyes as his face turns red. I ask Rossi to play Gasoline by Halsey, and I can hear the girls behind me laughing.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Doc", I tease.

The song starts off slow, as do my movements. I slowly slide my hands over his thighs, then up his stomach until they find their place around his neck. His eyes widen as I squeeze gently on the sides of his throat. I lift up my left leg and plant it next to his thigh so I can hover over his lap.

I kiss under his jaw, my lipstick leaving marks from where I'd been. I roll my hips above him, and I notice him desperately trying to keep himself from touching me.

I fiddle with the button on his shirt, trying to get it undone. When I finally get I, kiss my way down to the hollow of his throat. I drag my tongue over his skin, tasting the slightly salty sweat from being outside by the fire.

"Y/n", he moans, forgetting we're sitting with a group of his friends.

Wh I finally sit down on his lap, I released my hands from his neck and turn around. I bend over so he has a good view of my ass as I grind against him.

The song comes to a close and I take my seat next ro Spencer again, acting nonchalant about the whole situation. I turn to look at him; he is red-faced and covered in lipstick marks. He's panting and I revel in knowing that I can make him breathless without doing much.

"How'd I do?" I ask. Everyone around the fire stares at me. Garcia, JJ and Morgan look impressed at my abilities, Rossi looks shocked that I went through with it, Hotch looks confused, probably wondering how Spencer can keep up with me, and finally, Emily looks like she wants to be the next recipient of a lap dance. I give her a teasing wink before turning my attention back to Spencer.

"I'm going to refill my drink. Do you want anything, Spencer?", I ask as I get up. He shakes his head, still speechless.