2

"I'm so sorry sir"

"I'm so sorry sir"

"It's okay, are you fine"

I could tell he was so embarrassed. He stood straight and bowed slightly to me. I smiled a little, signing that there is no need for that.

"Sungwoon-ah" i looked behind him. seeing a handsome boy walking to him.

He smiled to me as i was helping the boy stand straight. "Thank you" i shook my head meaning it's fine. As you can tell, I don't usually talk with people unless i have to.

"Sungwoon-ah, what happened?" He asked taking his arm to help him.

"Umm nothing just...umm" he paused looking at us. Four of us were looking at him so curious that what happened. I looked away immediately and signed tae, hobi and yoongi to look away as well.

"What?" He asked kinda worried and waiting for his answer.

"Taemin i didn't mean to-"

"Touch someone else?"

All of us including those two turned to look at the third person, who joined their conversation. Wow is that....a boy? He is so.....idk how to describe it. It's like he's sexy with that outfit and eyes but at the same time he is cute with those lips, cheeks, little smile and again eyes. God, those eyes.

"What? What do you mean? Who are you?" The second guy, which i think was taemin, asked

"Wait- You don't know him?? But he said he is your friend" sungwoon said with slight shock.

I looked behind me to find my friends. Tae and hobi were enjoying the drama in front of them and yoongi just leaned his head to wall closing his eyes. And i'm here wondering, how can you even try to sleep in a fucking club.

I leaned back and turned my focus to the third boy, which i still don't know his name, as he started to talk.

"Nah, i don't even know him honey. I just said that because i saw you flirting with him and i thought you'll back away. but no, you had to grab my ass, huh?"

Taemin looked at sungwoon surprised as he looked down, embarrassed that everyone heard that. I tried to control my laugh but when me and tae made eye contact we couldn't hold back and cracked.

I still tried to laugh silently but Taehyung just didn't care and laughed so loudly. Hobi was apologizing while trying to make him quite and glaring at me.

I looked back to find that cute boy staring at me. I smirked slightly. But what i didn't expect was for him to smirk back.

"I'm so sorry...." Taemin paused waiting for jimin to tell his name. "Park, mr park" he said as hoseok let out a small laugh, covering his lips quickly.

"I'm sorry mr park for what he did, he's drunk as you can tell," then he turned to me "thank you and sorry for the whole scene we made infront of your table mister" he said as he glared at sungwoon.

"Jeon, mr je-" i kicked Taehyung's leg under the table to shut him up. " it's totally fine" i said with a small smile on my face.

Soon they all left. Hobi and taehyung were telling what happened to yoongi, who shockingly really fell asleep. But i wasn't listening to them all i could do was to stare at the cute and sexy boy at the bar. It's gonna be a fun night.

 It's gonna be a fun night