10

So i had a question, does the photo on top of each episode show?? Please someone answer so I can fix it if it doesn't

So i had a question, does the photo on top of each episode show?? Please someone answer so I can fix it if it doesn't.💜

〰️➰〰️➰〰️➰〰️➰〰️➰〰️

As soon as they entered the large and luxury house, they were met with several eyes staring at them. Well lets be honest it's not like you see a couple who are both extra hot and handsome very often. But they didn't knew that and they thought maybe something was wrong with their appearance.

Jungkook found his friends at a table standing and chatting.

They made their way to them but just before they reach them, jungkook bumped into someone

He looked at him to apologize, but immediately recognized him.

Henry

Henry. The boy who he thought is a good friend but in reality was fucking with his girlfriend.

"Hey man, it's been a long time. I can't believe you actually came."

"Yeah" he said while gritting his teeth. He may not have feeling for seulgi anymore, but he will never forget what they did behind his back.

"So where is your girlfriend?" Henry asked, raising an eyebrow. Annoying.

"excuse me? What girlfriend?"

"Seulgi said you are dating with someone. Why? Are you still-" That fucking smirk.

"Ahh i AM dating but i never said it was a girl" he interrupted him pointing to jimin, who was silence this whole time, standing next to him, looking at the floor.

"Oh, i see," Henry glanced at jimin, well it's better to say he literally checked him out from his toes to head. "I didn't know you're Gay"

"Actually I'm bi"

"Hmm"

Jungkook was about to punch him, because he was still eyeing jimin. This bitch, i didn't know you're gay too.

Jimin was getting uncomfortable under his stare. He slowly looked up and made eye contact with the boy. He then smiled and walked forward.

Jungkook was a little surprised when he walked toward Henry, so was Henry. He smiled too and brought his hand up to reach jimin, when suddenly he passed him hugging taehyung (which he got close to since he was jk's best friend) and greeted with others as well.

Jungkook almost burst into laughing, but he put his hand on his lips trying to hold back. He turned to Henry, who was froze with wide eyes and red cheeks.

"Well...I'll see you around then, i guess" and walked passed him.

When Henry cleared his throat and left. The four of them burst into laughing. Even yoongi was laughing hard holding onto hobi.

"Why...just why would he think that you will go to him?" Hoseok said between his laughs.

"Idk, hahaha that was funny" jimin tried to calm himself a little.

"Well it's going SO well so far" tae said after he stopped laughing.

"Yeah," jungkook said looking at the other side of the party, seulgi was talking with the dj to change the song. "I guess"