Chapter 3:meeting Kid,Morpheus,and Niobe

A/N
Oh worm Agent Smith is back

Except...he doesn't look right

Amy's povwe then arrived at the skatepark and began to skate around in our skateboards

Amy's pov
we then arrived at the skatepark and began to skate around in our skateboards.as we are I notice a man wearing a black suit and black sunglasses,half of his face was scarred.he began to walk towards us,he then said in a deep weird glitchy voice:

"Ms.Nelson."

I felt a chill go up down my spine,I dropped my skateboard."Amy?you ok?"Lottie and Aqua both asked me,I for some reason began to run."Amy!"Lottie and Aqua both yelled,the guy in the black suit began to chase me.i panted as I began to ran,I really cant run because I'm not really fit and yet here I am:running.i hid behind an alleyway,I covered my mouth and frantically looked around.when I saw that the guy wasn't around I exhaled and began to pant,"who was that guy?why did he sound so weird?what did he want from me?"I thought.i suddenly heard a loud car engine,I turned around and saw a black car.the window was rolled down to reveal a man in a black trench coat and green tie,the car door then opened to reveal a boy my age.

I blushed when I saw him,"woah...he's hot!"I thought."quick get in!"he said,I nodded and got in.as I sat next to him he closed the front door,"drive."the guy in the trench coat said to the girl in the driver's seat.the girl nodded and hit the gas,i was so confused and honestly I was a little bit frightened."What's going on?"that was the first thing I asked,"I'm Kid and that's Morpheus,the girl driving the car is Niobe."the boy introduced everyone in the car to me."all will be explained soon."Morpheus said,"you have to trust us,ok?"Kid said.i nodded,confirming that I trusted them.i looked out the window,little did I know:this would be the day my whole life changed.