Chapter 10:in the Matrix we go

A/N
Sorry some chapters weren't that long but I swear some will be long but some may not be that long

Amy's pov
Me,Kid,Morpheus,Niobe,and a couple other crew members all sat on the chairs.one by one Link plugged them into the matrix,i was last.everyone was wearing black,even I was wearing black."wow it totally doesn't feel like we're going to a funeral."I thought sarcastically,we all got into a car.some crew members stayed behind and stood guard at the abandoned building,as we drove i looked out the window."i can't believe that this used to be my home...it's nothing but some simulation,I'll admit that i do miss my friends and family but they're probably better off without me.."I thought sadly,"Hey,are you ok?"Kid asked me.i felt him put his hand on my hand,I looked at him and blushed.

"Y-Yeah...I'm just,thinking."I replied.he gave me a reassuring smile,"thinking is good."he said.i smiled,he got closer to me.i felt my face getting redder,the car then stopped,"we're here."Morpheus said.Kid and I both opened the car doors and stepped out of the car,"where are we?"i asked."the park."the driver said,"gee thanks captain obvious."I thought as I rolled my eyes."we're here because you're meeting with someone special."Morpheus said,"who?"I asked."the Oracle."Kid said,I raised an eyebrow."The Oracle?"i said confusingly,Kid nodded."she's here."the driver said to Morpheus,he nodded.