Chapter 20:going on a date

Kid's pov
"This has to be perfect Link,nothing can go wrong."i said to Link,"don't worry Kid,we programmed this perfectly:nothing bad is going to happen."Link reassured me.i gave him the program,"what's going on?"Aqua asked."Nothing!"i immediately said,"Kid's taking Amy out on a date."Link said.i looked at him,"you betrayed me."I thought."awww how cute!"Aqua said,"please don't tell her,I want it to be a surprise."I begged."I won't tell her,but can I tell Lottie?"she asked,"I guess,but only if she doesn't tell Amy."I said."I'll make sure she doesn't tell Amy."Aqua reassured me,she patted my shoulder.i exhaled,"awww is Captain Kid nervous?"Link teased me.i flared at him and blushed in embarrassment,"it's ok to be nervous."Aqua reassured me.

Amy's pov
I was in my room trying to meditate when I suddenly heard a knock on the door,"who is it?"I asked."it's me."I heard Kid say,I opened my eyes and got off my bed.i opened the door and saw Kid,"I need you to come with me."he said."Why?"I asked,"uh,well,I saw something cool in the matrix and I wanted you to come with me."he said nervously.i eyed him suspiciously,but i shrugged and agreed.once we were plugged into the matrix I realized right away that Kid and I were wearing different outfit,"huh?that's new."I pointed out.Kid sighed,"ok I'm gonna be honest now:I just wanted us to have a nice date,so Link helped me program this."Kid admitted.

He seemed pretty guilty about lying to me,"i-"I cut him off by kissing him."this is really sweet Kid."i said,he blushed."really?"he asked,i nodded.he smiled,Kid and I held hands as we walked towards the restaurant that was across from us.we had a nice dinner and talked for a while,after we left we walked through Central Park.the street lamps was the only light source we had as we walked down the path,I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.sadly though:this didn't last long.i suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head,I screamed in head and fell to my knees."Amy!what's wrong?!"Kid asked worryingly,tears rolled down my cheeks as the pain got worse.i squeezed my eyes shut,I gasped as I widened them.i looked at Kid,"what-"I cut him off.

"Neo and Trinity aren't dead."