Chapter 14:back to the Matrix

A/N
Yeah my profile pic is weird so what lol

Amy's povAs much as I didn't want to go back into the matrix:we had no choice

Amy's pov
As much as I didn't want to go back into the matrix:we had no choice.Morpheus' death left an impact on everything,we had to make sure the Oracle(Sati) was safe.i don't know why,but I had a bad feeling.it was as if I knew something bad was go going to happen,I sat on my bed and contemplated.i heard a knock on my door,i looked up and saw Kid."Mind if I come in?"he asked,I nodded.he walked in and sat down beside me,"you know...you don't have to come with us."he said.i looked at him,"I do want to come Kid,I don't want to be alone."i said."you won't be alone,you'll be with Link and everyone else."he tried to reassure me,"that's not what I mean..."I trailed off."oh..."he said,we were both silent for a while.

He then stood up,"come on,we gotta go."he said.i nodded and stood up,I followed him out of my room and to the chairs.(A/N:I want to clarify something about making Kid captain,if Kid died-he won't but let's just say he did-Niobe would become captain,ok let's get back to the chapter)me,Kid,and some crew member sat down on the chairs.Link plugged in Kid and everyone else,once again I was the last one to be plugged in.i silently followed everyone as we began to search for Sati,as we did though we saw a man who wore the same sunglasses as Kid and the crew."you must leave."he said to us,"but we're here to see if the Oracle's ok."Kid said.

"She is fine,but you must leave:he is coming."The man said,"who?"I asked.the man looked at me,I soon realized who he was talking about."welcome back ms.Nelson...or should I say..mr.Anderson."we all turned around and saw him,"Fall back!"Kid yelled,everyone began to run.i was about to run as well,"no."I heard Neo's voice."Neo?"I said in confused tone,"stand your ground Amy,you can beat him."he said."Amy run!"Kid yelled,I looked at Kid.then I looked at Agent smith who was walking towards me,i exhaled."I cant believe I'm doing this."I thought,"Go!I'll fight him off!"I yelled."What?!Amy no!"Kid yelled,the crew members grabbed him and ran.

"What?!Amy no!"Kid yelled,the crew members grabbed him and ran