Chapter 22:going to the oracle...again

After the meeting back in Zion Amy,Kid,and the rest of the crew headed back to the ship.once they were on the ship Link plugged Amy into the matrix so she could go visit Sati,aka the Oracle,and ask her for some advice.

Amy's pov
I walked towards the park and saw Sati feeding some pigeons,"come on Amy,I don't bite."she said.i walked towards her,"my,my,you've changed a lot.i gotta day I love your hair,and that earring is a nice touch."she complimented me."thanks Sati."i said,I sat down next to her sadly."I don't know if I can be able to do this,I-I don't know if I'm strong enough to do it."I admitted to Sati,she chuckled."it's alright to be nervous Amy."she reassured me,I looked at her."you really think I can do this?"I asked her,"you won't be alone Amy,they'll help you."she said.she pointed at my heart and brain,"you're...you're right:the ones will help me."i said.i started to feel confident,I closed my eyes and exhaled."I know what to do."I said confidently,I stood up."thank you Sati,I appreciate it."I thanked her,"you're welcome Amy."she said.

Sorry that this was extremely short

I know that the chapters aren't mostly this short

But I can assume you that the next chapter and the chapter after that will be long and intense

It'll be so crazy!