Chapter 8:the woman in the red dress

A/N
Incase it wasn't obvious:Amy has a crush on Kid

Amy's pov
Today was my my first set of training:understanding the matrix.Morpheus was walking through a crowd of people down the street,I tried my best to follow him.i occasionally kept bumping into people,but I tried my best to concentrate and listen to Morpheus.i sometimes looked as the people we were walking by:nuns,business people,construction workers,families:they were all wearing black and grey.i then suddenly saw a woman,she was wearing a red dress.i stared at her as she smiled at me and walked away,"Are you listening Amy?or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?"Morpheus asked."huh?"i said,"turn around."he said.i turned around and saw that man in the black suit and black sunglasses with the half scarred face had a gun pointed at my head,i instinctively ducked down.

"Link stop the program."Morpheus said,suddenly every froze.i looked around,"this...this isn't the matrix?"I asked Morpheus."no,this was simply training your mind to watch out for agents."he said,"Neo Anderson was the one who got rid of them all by sacrificing himself."Morpheus explained as he went around the frozen agent."somehow though agent smith can back,like a virus."he said,"that's why his voice was so glitchy..."I whispered.Morpheus nodded,"Link pull us out of the program."Morpheus said.i closed my eyes and opened them,seeing that I was back in my chair.Niobe unplugged Morpheus,he nodded at her."ok Amy sit tight and get comfortable,I'm going be putting some combat training in your mind:let's start with ju jitsu."Link said.i gulped and nodded,but I stayed calm.