Chapter 7:the dream

Amy's pov
When you sleep you typically have good dreams or nightmares,well my dream was confusing.im in this green void looking area,there are light green rings everywhere.there's even one above me,I look behind me and see guys and girls.they all look like adults,who are these people?the guy i was staring at looked...familiar.then I suddenly realized why I recognized him:he's Neo!the guy from the statue I saw!All of the sudden he open his eyes,along with the other people.i yelled and floated back a bit."W-What's going on?!"I asked worryingly,"WE WERE THE ONE!"they all said as the same time.i screamed and put my hands on my ears,"IT HURTS!"I screamed in pain.there was then silence,I opened my eyes and saw I was back home.except,I was in an apartment:it looked horrible.

I recognized the computer on the desk I saw,it was that Thomas Anderson guys computer!i walked towards it and saw a guy asleep near it,I went around him and gasped.it's Neo!Neo was...was Thomas Anderson?i slowly reaches my hand towards him but immediately felt pulled back,I was now somewhere else.it was dark and there was nothing around me,I saw 6 people in front of me."Amy Nelson,you have a destiny to fulfill."the first guy said,"what destiny?"I asked,"you cannot know yet because you haven't accepted your fate."the second person said,"what fate?"I asked.suddenly all 6 of them began to glow,revealing horrible injuries that they probably had after they died.

One,two,three all seemed to have died in a horrible way.while four and five seemed to have died of old age.Neo however,only had burn scars on his eyes which were sealed shut.yet he somehow opened them,his eyes glowing yellow and having code in them.i was mesmerized by it,I floated towards him but felt roughy pulled back.i reach my arm out towards the 6 people but they all disappeared one by one,I gasped as I woke up.i panted,I was dripping with sweat.i looked around,I was back in my grey bleak room.what kind of dream was that?it was...kinda terrifying.