Chapter 25:the end

Amy's pov
A lot has certainly changed,where to start?oh I know!Lottie and Aqua found Trinity,after that we managed to somehow find their bodies in the robot city.after reuniting them with their bodies they reunited with each other,Neo thanked me for everything but I knew I couldn't take all the cutest for it.i time Neo that Kid was the one to plan everything,he was shocked and hugged Kid.after that Neo and Trinity got married,I know:it's crazy.but it was a pretty good wedding actually,I ended up catching the bouquet Link's wife made for Trinity.which was a coincidence because after that Kid proposed to me!that was a great wedding as well,Lottie and Aqua cried.speaking of Lottie and Aqua,Lottie became captain of her own ship!i don't know how that happened but it did,I guess she proved herself in the new training program Neo and I made.

as for Aqua,well she ended up becoming a crew member on Lottie's ship.time passed for a while,Neo and Trinity had a baby girl:they named her Nellie.Kid and I ended up having twins,we named them Eon and Marko.Eventually time passed some more:and soon me and Neo's time would be up,and a new one would appear:the 8th one.i can feel myself getting weaker as I type this all in,but I know one thing:Nellie,Eon,and Marko will help the 8th one no matter whoever they are.as i continue to write this I look back on the day I became the one,I wonder what would have even happened to me or Lottie or even Aqua if I took the blue pill?i know one thing,if I took the blue pill I wouldn't have such a wonderful life.I'm glad I took the red pill,I'm glad I met Kid,I'm glad I saved everyone like the ones before me,and I'm glad to be living on Zion.

The end!