Chapter 6:the real world

Amy's pov
I slowly woke up and saw a dim light,the room I was in was grey and bleak.i slowly lifted myself up and saw I was wearing clothes,my hair was slowly growing back.i began to put my hand on my back of my head,as I slowly did that the door opened.i saw Kid and blushed again,"Hey you're awake!"he said happily."Y-Yeah,I am."I said,he held out his hand.i held it,as I did he helped me up."Morpheus wants to see you."he said,I nodded.i followed him to Morpheus,as I did I looked around the ship.i noticed a little statue of a guy:he wore a trench coat,glasses,and looked like he was flying.there was a name labeled on the bottom,"in honor of Neo:the one who saved us all"I widened my eyes as we walked past it.

"That was the name I saw on my computer!"I thought.we then walked to a room full of chairs and computers.A guy was sitting by the computers,I tilted my head as I looked at the screens.he saw me,"this is the matrix."he said as I looked at the screens,"can anyone understand this code?"I asked him."Well the one can,and you're supposed to understand it as well."he said,"Ah Amy,you're awake."Morpheus said."Are you ready?"he asked,I nodded.I on one of the chairs,I laid down on the chair as Kid buckled my feet to the chair."try to relax."Morpheus said.

I felt something plug into my head,I squeezed my eyes shut.i opened them up and saw white,there was nothing."Welcome to your training."Morpheus said,I turned around and saw him.he was wearing a different outfit,so was I.i touched my head and gasped,my hair was back!"woah..."I said as i touched my hair,"in time you will get used to your surroundings."He said.suddenly some chairs and a tv appeared,I jumped a bit.Morpheus sat down on one of the chairs,I stood by him and stared at the tv screen."This was what you've been used to."Morpheus said,turning on the tv to show Manhattan."but this...is the world now."he said,suddenly our environment changed.we were in an apocalyptic wasteland,I widened my eyes and looked around.

Unlike Neo and the ones before her Amy was actually able to process and believe this

She always had a feeling that someday humans would ruin this broken world:and they did with the help of robots

I just watched The Stand yesterday and I already have three favorite characters:Stu(the actor of Stu was in Mice of Men and Forest Gump),Tom Cullen(he voices Patrick),and Nick(he's deaf and cant talk,he's also played by Rob Lowe who was in Outsiders)